Rumour - Eller/Tinordi allegedly offered for Edler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Creasy ‏@The_Creasy 8m
**BREAKING NEWS** Habs have made an offer to Canucks late last night to acquire Alex Edler. Believed to include Eller + Tinordi. Heating up.

Anybody heard of this guy? Claims to be an NHL insider.

Le Tricolore

Boo! BOOOO!
Aug 3, 2005
Montreal
Can we have an all purpose BS rumour thread like in the past? Have it last until tomorrow after the deadline and then lock it up.

Grant McCagg

@duhduhduh
Dec 13, 2010
Now he says they offered Fucale for Ehrhoff and his 8-year contract. Looks like an Eklund wannabe.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
I'd do Fucale for Ehrhoff if we had a deal lined up for Markov. I wouldn't give either of those pieces for Edler though unless they're adding Horvat. Edler's really not that good.

Account Terminated

Sep 12, 2009
I doubt this guy is legit. If so, PM me and I'll re-open this.

We are NOT allowing a non-legit rumors thread this year and beyond. It was a treat while it lasted but sadly, we have all been advised to put the kibosh on it. Our sincerest apologies.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Just a reminder on rumors since people will be posting lots of rumors and speculation today and tomorrow:

1. Rumors must come from reliable, valid media sources. A random guy on Twitter is not a valid source. Sources, especially on Twitter, must come from HF-approved media outlets or someone associated with an approved media outlet. If you're not sure if a source is allowed, PM a mod before posting it.

2. Don't try to be first - try to be right. Trying to get the jump on a scoop by posting the first thing you see on Twitter about a trade almost always leads to misinformation being posted, which helps no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad