Rumors/Speculation/Trade Talk - 2021-22 Pt. VI - When You Have Time….Use It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderson

Aug 1, 2011
He might be, but there’s no way that’s Lou’s plan A. That’s probably plan H or I…

Why? He got much more experience than what Dobson had when he became a regular in the line up.

And it seems like Lou is listening to our scouts in Europe, just look at the two last drafts. I’m sure they know how good Salo played last season. He might be the answer.

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I do like this idea, as I alluded to earlier. Pelech helped Pulock's defensive flaws as he was learning and now he is top notch defensively himself. With Dobson, it could work even better because Pelech would afford Dobson some leeway to use those puck handling skills and take more risks. This would also balance our defensive pairings out. That said, I think we still need to trade for a LD. Ease Bolduc and/or Salo in next year if they show they are ready.
When you say ease Bolduc and/or Salo in I assume you are talking about sometime in the last 2 months of the season if there is a need for them.

I think both Salo and Bolduc would be best served with a full season in the AHL.

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Say what you will about Chara, but I’d take him in a heartbeat to be our 6/7 on a 1 year dirt cheap contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->