Rumor: Rumors & Proposals Thread | Where Creativity is murdered by Skepticism and the Salary Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Let's clown it up with some Peter Chiarelli-esque and/or NHL 19 easy-difficulty trade propositions!

BigTime99

Mar 27, 2014
Who are some speedy skilled players that the Oilers can get for cheap. Possibly reclamation projects. If they can't manufacture cap space, cheap is the way to go. Might even b the way to even if they have cap space. Could give younger players in the system time to develop. I'm thinking chiasson types with wheels. I can think off:

-fabbri
-donskoi

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Who are some speedy skilled players that the Oilers can get for cheap. Possibly reclamation projects. If they can't manufacture cap space, cheap is the way to go. Might even b the way to even if they have cap space. Could give younger players in the system time to develop. I'm thinking chiasson types with wheels. I can think off:

-fabbri
-donskoi
Fabbri is interesting but he's a pretty big risk considering the injury history. Donskoi is probably going to command $3m at least.

Burakovsky is the one guy I'd add. I'll be shocked to see him qualified.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Fabbri is interesting but he's a pretty big risk considering the injury history. Donskoi is probably going to command $3m at least.

Burakovsky is the one guy I'd add. I'll be shocked to see him qualified.

I think they qualify him. Washington has no major cap hit issues incoming. Can’t see them letting him UFA status.

ThreeOfAPerfectPair

Oct 26, 2017
Edmonton
No idea what the market for Pulju and Russell is, 2nd probably too high.

z4tF1VY.png

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions

-fabbri
-donskoi
Fabbri is one of my top targets for the Oilers this summer. The Blues have got some good forward prospects coming in Thomas, Kyrou and Kostin so I could definitely see Fabbri being available. Injuries are a concern but that could also lower the price it'd take to acquire him. He's got a history with McDavid IIRC, and I could see Fabbri being a great fit with him and Drai if he can stay healthy. Perfect buy low candidate imo.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
What kind of a contract do you sign him to?
Considering how he’s playing right now the armchair GM’s signing him for 3 years, 4m are unrealistic. He might get close to 6 again, which I personally wouldn’t touch.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Considering how he’s playing right now the armchair GM’s signing him for 3 years, 4m are unrealistic. He might get close to 6 again, which I personally wouldn’t touch.

I'm not watching any of their games lately but for those that ***** about RNH at $6 million, I'd hate to see him come back at that kind of AAV unless Lucic's cap vanished into thin air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->