Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread: What You See is What You Get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I used up half my cents slingshotting coppers at kids on the front lawn. Damned young whippersnappers playing danged Rap.

Now I have hardly any sense left.

Dang it..

It's ok. Try to enjoy the things that keep you young at heart.

A nice sports car, hot summer weather, my avatar...

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Great for Edmonton
Great for Montreal
Great for LA
Horrid for Columbus
"Great for Edmonton" is a bit of an understatement.

Seriously RNH, Lucic, Jones for Panarin and Toffoli? Had to have been a joke proposal.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
"Great for Edmonton" is a bit of an understatement.

Seriously RNH, Lucic, Jones for Panarin and Toffoli? Had to have been a joke proposal.

sort of.....it was a joke in making it complicated....

but really....assuming most of those guys arn't resigning with their teams than im not sure its so bad for some of the others.
Lumbus gets a bit sloppy but most the teams are a wash....i think.

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Listened to Maroon's interview on Spittin' Chiclets. He said he didn't get a single offer in UFA other then the 1 year deal. Makes me wish we would've offered something like 3 years 2.5 per at least. You could move a guy like Kassian or anything to get it done. He mentioned he's hoping to get a 2 year deal next season at least.. Seems like a missed opportunity for a bargain deal to me.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
Listened to Maroon's interview on Spittin' Chiclets. He said he didn't get a single offer in UFA other then the 1 year deal. Makes me wish we would've offered something like 3 years 2.5 per at least. You could move a guy like Kassian or anything to get it done. He mentioned he's hoping to get a 2 year deal next season at least.. Seems like a missed opportunity for a bargain deal to me.

Makes me think that:

A) We didn't get any serious offers on Lucic
B) Maybe Patty isn't as well liked in the room as we thought
C) McLellan or Chia was not a fan of the player for some reason

I see absolutely no downfall towards giving him a 2 or 3 year deal at $2 million AAV albeit I down't know anything about him beyond what I see on the ice.

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton

And some posters were suggesting he turned down a 4y4m offer from the Blues on July 1st (which they gave to Perron instead)

No way in hell he would have turned that down lol

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003

Bad timing with that herniated disc surgery. No doubt it turned off a lot of teams.

Hope he can earn a big payday next summer, or earlier with the Blues.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Surprised Jersey didn't offer Maroon anything. They are desperate for forwards and had nothing in the works as far as I've heard.

Something smells with this one. No way he didn't get an offer in this market. Most had him pegged as getting 3 x 3 at the worst.

Reactions: Bring Back Bucky

A91

Oilers + Real Madrid
May 21, 2011
Edmonton
Surprised Jersey didn't offer Maroon anything. They are desperate for forwards and had nothing in the works as far as I've heard.

Something smells with this one. No way he didn't get an offer in this market. Most had him pegged as getting 3 x 3 at the worst.

Jersey did nothing this offseason. Im not sure what Shero is trying to do, I cant see them as a playoff team next season. Hall wont be a Hart winner next season and they only made the playoffs by one point with him being as good as he was.

Hopefully they suck balls the next two seasons and Hall leaves to the Rangers as a UFA. f*** the Devils and their cocky fans.

Reactions: Aerchon and 780il

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Jersey did nothing this offseason. Im not sure what Shero is trying to do, I cant see them as a playoff team next season. Hall wont be a Hart winner next season and they only made the playoffs by one point with him being as good as he was.

Hopefully they suck balls the next two seasons and Hall leaves to the Rangers as a UFA. **** the Devils and their cocky fans.

Aye. Ditto but with the addendum f*** the rangers as well.

Reactions: 780il
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad