Proposal: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Throw Connor a Frickin Bone Ken!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaitingForUser

Mar 19, 2010
Edmonton
T-4 days till deadline...

I don't think Ken is gonna do anything bar a Jared Smithson/David Deshairnais type

gutless behavior after what our team has shown with #1D and generational player out

I don’t know how gutless it is we have a little over a million in cap space. The prices for rentals are ridiculous right now. The only one we could have justified the price for was Coleman who by all accounts we made a huge push for. What do people expect Ken to do with no cap space and limited assets?

Reactions: spot

spot

Aug 26, 2007
T-4 days till deadline...

I don't think Ken is gonna do anything bar a Jared Smithson/David Deshairnais type

gutless behavior after what our team has shown with #1D and generational player out

Seriously? Just because he hasn’t paid the ridiculous prices so far that other GM’s have for mediocre players? Probably the same person who complains at the draft that we traded our 1st and could have gotten player x?
Holland by all accounts is doing his job, and we should trust that this new regime will either get us the player we need....or that the prices were too high and could impact our future negatively. I’m certain that prices will lower and we will still get a piece that contributes to our playoff run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad