Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | Grosenick on His Way to EDM - Dell Claimed by Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
Pretty sure we did but he wanted too much money. I know we all complain about Smith, I would of preferred someone else but compared to the players, the majority of the goalies got paid considerably well. I mean Greiss got paid 3.6 mil a year.

That’s just it. Greiss would mean we don’t get Barrie. I’d rather Barrie and Smith than Greiss and Stecher/Kulikov/Beaulieu

jukon

NHL Point Leader
Mar 17, 2011
Not sure if I prefer Grosenick over Nedeljkovic but I'd probably take Howard over both of them. A bad NHL goalie is still a lot better than a good AHL goalie, plus there is a chance he returns to form.

Can someone cap-savvy confirm that we couldn't have claimed Nedeljkovic without messing up our opening roster and LTIR savings?

Broberg Speed

Oct 23, 2020
Grosenick has played a shitload of AHL hockey. As a hockey fan when I see a guy with a resume like this I want to see him get his shot. Sucks about the quarantine time but I'm excited Stuart Skinner will likely see a game.

Skinner has been a practice goalie during this pandemic for the club. I'm betting the team will play their hearts out for him.

ujju2

Apr 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Looking at the Habs' lines, looks like Ryan Poehling was a healthy scratch in their opener and likely will be again tonight. Is there a trade to be made?

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
So I heard a rumour that Smith was at West Edmonton mall and some disgruntled Oiler fan kicked the cane out of his hands and he went crashing to the ground . Hence his injury .

Asiaoil

Vperod Bizona!
May 3, 2002
Visit site
T he Journal reported that Neal is no longer skating with the team and Tippett said" James Neal is on the protocol list and is not skating with the team currently". Neal took part in the final days of training camp and Tippett said he "was probably off the ice for close to a month and trying to get up to speed and moving in the right direction.” Nobody has explained any of this.

Given this info plus Neal's late arrival and comments in the Nashville media, something sure does not smell right. If he is not fully engaged in being 100% professional and giving 100% effort to this team, I'd give him a ticket to Bakersfield to let him get in shape and understand what a pampered life he leads.

AddyTheWrath

Mar 24, 2015
Toronto
T he Journal reported that Neal is no longer skating with the team and Tippett said" James Neal is on the protocol list and is not skating with the team currently". Neal took part in the final days of training camp and Tippett said he "was probably off the ice for close to a month and trying to get up to speed and moving in the right direction.” Nobody has explained any of this.

Given this info plus Neal's late arrival and comments in the Nashville media, something sure does not smell right. If he is not fully engaged in being 100% professional and giving 100% effort to this team, I'd give him a ticket to Bakersfield to let him get in shape and understand what a pampered life he leads.
You keep citing that Nashville article but that was from 8 months ago and in passing. More along the lines of "yea, I'd love to play there again if I could", than "I'm demanding a trade out of Edmonton"

Reactions: bellagiobob

Took a pill in Sbisa

2showToffoliIwascool
Apr 23, 2004
Australia

We can only speculate without any hard facts.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Did I just hear correct that Dell and Campbell are in for the leafs and Andersen is sitting out...and so is Chaiasson for the Oilers ? As Artie Johnson used to say, Very Interesting !

Reactions: nabob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad