Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | I'll Trade You My Pinto For Your Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
He always struck me as someone who enjoyed playing in a hockey market though

Agreed. I have nothing to base this on, but Hall seems to me like the kind of guy who wants to win on a team where the fans care just as much as he does. I’m sure he’s matured and evened it out now, but he was one of the best oilers I’ve seen recently at feeding off the energy of the building, for better or for worse.

Reactions: CanmoreMike

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
SNET650 - on Markstrom: At some point something has to give. I'm of the belief that as soon as 9:01am comes tomorrow - Calgary will call Jacob Markstrom. They could go 6 years and $6 million a year.

I hope they do and get stapled for tampering since it starts at 10 a.m. MST. :DD

Reactions: CanmoreMike

Joey Moss

Aug 29, 2008
Jarmo just swinging his big brass balls around picking projected 4th rounders in the 1st, unloading good players for nothing. I love it.

Reactions: mullet

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Agreed. I have nothing to base this on, but Hall seems to me like the kind of guy who wants to win on a team where the fans care just as much as he does. I’m sure he’s matured and evened it out now, but he was one of the best oilers I’ve seen recently at feeding off the energy of the building, for better or for worse.
Don’t be fooled, Edmonton isn’t the only hockey market in Alberta .

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
That's not what I was referring to. :naughty:

no time to bicker with someone. I’m channel surfing and trying to catch up on rumours for Oilers
That rumour can’t be true that Patches from Vegas was almost traded to Edmonton draft day for Nurse and 14th

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
Don’t be fooled, Edmonton isn’t the only hockey market in Alberta .
Never said it was. I just agree with the opinion that Hall may prefer to play in a hockey market as opposed to a place where nobody knows his name.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I know it’s still early, but I’m a little disappointed we haven’t found a suitor for Russell or Chiasson.

definitely a good offseason to have cap space, and Russell may never be more valuable.

I don't know why people think this has any likelihood. Chiasson is horrible / overpaid. Russel is mediocre / overpaid. Why would there be a market for them in a flat cap world?

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
no time to bicker with someone. I’m channel surfing and trying to catch up on rumours for Oilers
That rumour can’t be true that Patches from Vegas was almost traded to Edmonton draft day for Nurse and 14th
Sounds absolutely asinine considering we are already down a top 4 left handed defenseman.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Did you miss the Gudbranson trade?

Yeh I saw that. Seems like a perfect storm of Sens bad decision making / needing some toughness / leadership. That trade seemed highly unlikely and dumb still... and Chiasson / Russel bring less to a team. So yeh, still think its highly unlikely there's a market for either.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I think you totally misunderstood my series of posts there.

Reactions: brentashton

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
David Pagnotta
@TheFourthPeriod
· 6m
As VAN/AZ keep trying to figure out an OEL trade, Coyotes have asked for Demko in the mix. Canucks has shied away from that. Minny asked about Demko when VAN first inquired about Dumba last month. If the Canucks & Markstrom can agree to terms, will VAN change its position?

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Jarmo just swinging his big brass balls around picking projected 4th rounders in the 1st, unloading good players for nothing. I love it.

8bZs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad