Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread | I'll Trade You My Pinto For Your Ferrari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I wonder who the Jackets are going after? Pietrangelo?
nah, they have Jones, who is better.

They want Hall, and they will probably be the only ones offering him big money and term.

He will be eyeing that small deal to a contender (like the 6-7 million for 1 year to Colorado), but honestly that is just dumb. He could get his knee blown out (especially the way he plays) and then good luck getting in this realm of cash.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

3IR

Feb 12, 2019
I know it’s still early, but I’m a little disappointed we haven’t found a suitor for Russell or Chiasson.

definitely a good offseason to have cap space, and Russell may never be more valuable.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
I know it’s still early, but I’m a little disappointed we haven’t found a suitor for Russell or Chiasson.

definitely a good offseason to have cap space, and Russell may never be more valuable.

No one wants to take our trash. Only other team's trash :help:

Reactions: 3IR

McVirginOil

Jun 30, 2014
I don’t think Holland is gonna do much of anything tomorrow with how no ones been traded for cap yet.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I don’t think Holland is gonna do much of anything tomorrow with how no ones been traded for cap yet.
I wouldn't be so worried just yet. There are teams even asking if they will be allowed to spend beneath the floor. Maybe we have to sweaten a deal by a little.

Also, maybe we have to decide what is happening to Klef and if there is LTIR cap there for us.

As an aside, do we maybe want that process to delay a bit so he doesn't get back too early?

North

Jun 25, 2009
Correct me if I’m wrong but this comment is dripping with vengeful thoughts, right? This is going to be Troy Brouwer 2.0 at a different position but at a worse economic time and it’s going to kill Flames for a few years.

Let me know if I’m reading that right.

You read me right.

Reactions: CanmoreMike

Snipes45

May 26, 2020
Edmonton
He always struck me as someone who enjoyed playing in a hockey market though
Oh I agree. If it is a lot of $$, I could see him going there. They won't be bad. No pressure environment. Walk around wherever you like without being bothered.

He can also thrive in a high pressure environment too.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Odd question. Can Jesse Puljujarvi understand the Swedish language? Is it common for Finns to learn it?
From my experience being in Helsinki most Finns could speak Finnish, Swedish and English quite well. All of the signage for transit is in both Finnish and Swedish. Especially the younger generation as they teach all three languages to them from a very young age. Pulju is a bit of an exception as he left school early if I remember right. It wouldn’t surprise me if his Swedish is as bad if not worse than his English.

Reactions: belair
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad