Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Come on Chia, Throw Hitch a Bone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
It's becoming almost impossible to care. I blame McDavid for making me care. I have no control over how this team is run, but I still feel shame in how we are wasting his career.

#FireLowe
#FireNicholson
#FireMacT
#FireHowson
#FireChia

Reactions: 780il

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Interesting how bob stauffer has petrovic and manning in over benning and jones

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
He made our ****ing cap situation worse...while also made the team worse

How is the team worse? Petrovic is better than Garrison. and Wideman was terrible (not the player he once was) and probably not going to play very much.
Caggiula was very inconsistent and a defensive nightmare and I wouldnt at all be surprised if Chia had feedback from Hitch on that. He wont be missed.

Now the team has a ton of bottom pairing dmen which will be more valuable than players like Caggiula at the trade deadline. Depth at defence is something teasm will look to add too as he season roles along.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
How is the team worse? Petrovic is better than Garrison. and Wideman was terrible (not the player he once was) and probably not going to play very much.
Caggiula was very inconsistent and a defensive nightmare and I wouldnt at all be surprised if Chia had feedback from Hitch on that. He wont be missed.

Now the team has a ton of bottom pairing dmen which will be more valuable than players like Caggiula at the trade deadline. Depth at defence is something teasm will look to add too as he season roles along.

Hate to break it to you but Manning and Petrovic have no value. Chicago was lucky to get a player like Caggiula for Manning.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Interesting how bob mackenzie has petrovic and manning in over benning and jones

I think it was clear that they were acquired to play so Jones is probably going back to Bakersfield soon.

Benning is better than Manning but they didn't trade Caggiula for a player they weren't going to insert into the lineup.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017

Manning is overpaid garbage, Petrovic is overpaid garbage getting worse. Both are healthy scratched even here most nights.

Our forward core got worse. Our defense added bad players. Hooray

PBandJ

If it didn't happen in the 80's, it didn't happen
Jan 5, 2012
Edmonton, Alberta

And now we have no one other than Connor and Leon scoring.

Well done Chia!! Plan the parade!

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
I think it was clear that they were acquired to play so Jones is probably going back to Bakersfield soon.

Benning is better than Manning but they didn't trade Caggiula for a player they weren't going to insert into the lineup.
Sorry it was bob stauffer. That being said I would let jones play more

Mcwinner

Jul 9, 2015
They'll just send Jones back down. Russell is probably coming back soon

Nurse-Larsson
Russell-Benning
Manning-Petrovic
Gravel

That's the ugliest D unit I've ever seen...

Not sure if you were paying attention but it was actually worse yesterday.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007

Chicago fans are legit praising their GM as if he's the second coming for getting rid of Manning's contract. Absolutely 0% chance anyone will be calling Chiarelli at the deadline for that useless plug. He's been healthy scratched since early December.

guymez

The Seldom Seen Kid
Mar 3, 2004
Manning is overpaid garbage, Petrovic is overpaid garbage getting worse. Both are healthy scratched even here most nights.

Our forward core got worse. Our defense added bad players. Hooray

I should just repeat the same response I made to Cloned.
Of course you are going to double down on your anger and overstate.

Its all good though. I get it.

Hopelesslucicfan

Larsson fanclub 2016
Mar 14, 2009
Edmonton
Another trade has to happen tonight, right?

We need a winger, Benn?

We didn't free up any cap space or change anything that would allow us to move anything of value.

I'm pretty sure that recall of Gambardella is the signal that we're done for the day. They wouldn't be calling up a forward if we were planning to replace cagguila via trade.

Reactions: CycloneSweep

frag2

Mar 8, 2006

So what you're saying is, Chia is building to tank and pawn off more assets?

NinjaKick

life as a leafs fan
Dec 5, 2018
Toronto
Throw Hitch a Bone?
only bones Chia threw at Hitch were a couple of snapped turkey wishbones
and you know what Chia used his wishes on? more hair and sex appeal... ****ing donut

bobbythebrain

Jul 30, 2016
Chicago fans are legit praising their GM as if he's the second coming for getting rid of Manning's contract. Absolutely 0% chance anyone will be calling Chiarelli at the deadline for that useless plug. He's been healthy scratched since early December.

I never seen a fanbase so happy since Griffin Reinhart and Ryan Strome were traded for valuable assets...oh, er...wait:huh:

Reactions: Yeah15
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad