Rumor: Rumors and Proposals Thread: Blues Open for Business? Parayko Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paralyzer

Hyman >>> Matthews
Sep 29, 2006
Somewhere Up North
Yes if we traded Hal...kidding;)

I think something could happen between St. Louis and Edmonton. Hitch knows the Blues players so I wouldn't be surprised if we could get Parayko and some forwards that Hitch is familiar with.

ZJuice

pickle juice connoisseur
May 17, 2010
Edmonton
I don’t trust Chia to get any sort of value out of a trade for Parayko.
Even if we had a better GM, do we have anything to spare? We’d have to gut what little assets we have left

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I saw on Lowetide a proposal:
Draisaitl + Nurse
Tarasenko + Parayko
Who says no?

Interesting proposal. What is Tarasenko's contract like? He's a legit one shot scorer but Drai has been no slouch in this regard this season either.

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Has Chia ever traded for a really good nhl player? It seems like he only trades them away lol

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
How much if any would we have to add to Larsson to get Parayko? Keep in mind that he is about $1.33 cheaper in terms of AAV.

larueskee

Player/Member USA Hockey or affilates 1972-2006
Mar 15, 2017
Seattle, WA
I think you might better off trying to trade for Petro. I do know that he will be a free agent after next year but I think he is available. Hitch made him a captain so hitch loves the guy. Parayko ...is stock is falling fast. He would be cheaper @ 5.5 million but his contract goes for about 4 more years. Might become a hard to to take down the road. both are very soft poke checking queens.

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think you might better off trying to trade for Petro. I do know that he will be a free agent after next year but I think he is available. Hitch made him a captain so hitch loves the guy. Parayko ...is stock is falling fast. He would be cheaper @ 5.5 million but his contract goes for about 4 more years. Might become a hard to to take down the road. both are very soft poke checking queens.

Parayko definitely isn't physical for his size. It's his other skills that we could really use here.

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Zero interest in Petro. The Oilers will want nothing to do with his next contract.

I'd rather keep Larsson than add to get Parayko tbh. Need to solidify that 2RD hole.
I think the guy you go to the table with in Parayko talks is the other tough as nails D we've got. Younger and cheaper.

MinimaMoralia

May 1, 2015
It’s folly to dream about Piet or Parayko. It’s not possible my homies.
Roll the dice on Schmaltz or Barbashev. Heck, maybe even Fabbri.
All buy-low, low cost options.
It’s the reality we live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->