Proposal: Rumors and Proposals IV | Excuse Me Sir, Could You Spare a RHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Now worries man

i find these threads are a great way to evaluate the value of a persons hockey opinion.

do they know the reality of players and teams

do they know one of the best coaches in the NHL and his strict personality and how any player he gets better know how to play before he so much as breathes in the same air?

there is a button on here that allows users to be like Joel Quenneville and eradicate worthless buzzing flys.

Just because you go to a great team doesn't mean you'll suddenly be a great player. The Oilers have offloaded all of their former first round picks (save Eberle) pre-2010 and there's only two still pulling consistent NHL work: Dubnyk and Cogliano.

The guy that's been a question mark ever since year two is suddenly going to turn it around? Yeeeah not likely.

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
It's 3:15 pm EST right now. What time does paperwork have to be filed does anyone know off the top of their head? Or is there even a deadline each day?

The NHL office closes at 12mid West Coast time or something like that--that is why we sometimes get very late trades announced at like 1am Edmonton time.

Teams will usually give the NHL a heads up that a deal could run late and the office will remain till the teams either call to say the deal is dead or will tell them the deal will be called in the morning

Example of that is the Kassian for Scrivens deal--oilers and habs were talking late but did not finalize it till the next morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->