Proposal: Rumors and Proposals IV | Excuse Me Sir, Could You Spare a RHD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
faaa58fb88f62e98d0177dd32968459a.png

Retaining poor assets is also what bad teams do.

If anything this is probably selling high on him. :laugh:

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012

The problem is is that Yak has been declining for 3 years straight. Realistically in 1 or 2 years hell be in the KHL. Whats also not smart is holding to a tanking asset in hopes to recover cost. Sinking cost fallacy. Get best deal now

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009

this post is idiotic

Yak has only proven to be a awesome way to get minuses and pucks in your own net. look at the great golf score he has.
selling low...mhmm

this dude knows Yak will soon be waived right?

the only reason CHI is trading for him rather than waiting for the waiver wire is for us to retain. which gives us opportunity to ask for an asset we want. or we simply wait and waive yak to the garbage pile of waivers

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
The problem is is that Yak has been declining for 3 years straight. Realistically in 1 or 2 years hell be in the KHL. Whats also not smart is holding to a tanking asset in hopes to recover cost. Sinking cost fallacy. Get best deal now

Yup. Plus he's not the best option on the 3rd line. We have bigger, heavier wingers that play the role we need. Yak's not getting a shot on a top line, move him. He's useless as a 3rd line winger. We have 4 guys at wing ahead of him.

Distinct

Mar 7, 2013

This all day long. How long before this becomes a distraction as to whether or not he bolts to the KHL?

PinSeeker

Really narrowed his eyyyyyyyyyesssssss
Aug 22, 2005
YLW
Agreed, that's why Chicago is still enjoying the fruits of the return from Dustin Byfuglien and Brandon Saad.

Boom goes the dynamite. Chicago has made their fair share of unfortunate moves, as has nearly every club in the league.

Move along

Canovin

1% is the new 11.5%
Oct 27, 2010
Hawks are a much better run organization that the Oilers. They will take Yak and turn a dime into a dollar.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
New identity, Yak is a small winger who isn't defensively responsible. He doesn't play PK minutes, and just doesn't fit what we are trying to do.

He's not getting top line minutes, and he's useless as a 3rd liner. Best for both sides to move on.

Zaddy

Feb 8, 2013
Yak for TVR would actually be a pretty good deal, doubt Hawks move him though. I haven't seen much of Pokka the last few years so not sure what to think of him. Great numbers in the AHL but is he good enough for NHL? If the choice came down to him and TVR I'd probably take TVR as he's an NHLer for sure and ready to play. Doubt we're getting either guy though.

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
Hawks are a much better run organization that the Oilers. They will take Yak and turn a dime into a dollar.

LOL. if the coach cant trust him he will kick him to siberia himself.

you obviously dont know JQ.
]He doesnt teach anybody. you better know how to play. he anit gonna coddle morons.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Blues didn't win 3 cups.

Oh gee so I guess they don't count. How convenient. Never mind that they actually beat the Hawks this year in the playoffs.

Man those Penguins sure turned Schultz into the Norris caliber defenseman he was touted to be. How he didn't win the Conn Smythe is something I'll never understand.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Blues didn't win 3 cups.

The Hawks have been making a couple poor roster decisions the past 3 years. Still one of bets managed tho. TT, Saad, Sharp, Oduya, Daley/Scuderi trades- all little losses here and there due to cap

oilinblood

Aug 8, 2009
And the Blues are a much better team than the Oilers and turned MPS into a goal scoring machine. 20 goals in the past 5 seasons.

Now worries man

i find these threads are a great way to evaluate the value of a persons hockey opinion.

do they know the reality of players and teams

do they know one of the best coaches in the NHL and his strict personality and how any player he gets better know how to play before he so much as breathes in the same air?

there is a button on here that allows users to be like Joel Quenneville and eradicate worthless buzzing flys.

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Yak being dealt will be best thing for all parties. I wish the best for him. But whatever team gets him will try him in top 6, itll fail after 20 games. Then try a scoring 3rd line, that wont work out. Then try him on reg 3rd line and itll fail. Hell get traded by end of the season for a pick. Wont make team next year and be at home in KHL by bed time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->