Rumor: Rumor & Proposal Thread Vol. 11: Nucks pull the trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wadewilson

Jun 27, 2006
Canada
I think so. LHD, good puck mover, veteran, good in his own end, capable of playing lots of minutes. Played under Kruger for Swiss team too.

He has been my biggest target since start of the year.

Well Tambo should get off the crapper, and make some calls. That's probably one of our biggest needs.

Edit: -15 although on a bad islanders team.

stoff

Apr 19, 2007
He'd be Whitney's replacement. A guy that can play top 2 minutes though and has been mostly healthy more his career. Probably isn't a top 2 on many playoff teams though.

My opinion as a whole though is get another top 4 d-man regardless of what type they are. Having another top 4 in this defensive corps is what we need. Take minutes away from everyone and balance things out better. Having a 3rd pairing that has a top 4 d-man on it would go a long way for this club.

Ya, agreed. It lets everyone play minutes/role they are most comfortable with. Wouldn't surprise me to see players play better with reduced ice time on the back end.

SchultzSquared*

One less team in the fray looks like... don't mind that at all... Sharks could still blow it up also...

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
What about Whitney+ conditional 2nd (if Streit resigns in Edmonton) to NYI for Streit?

NYI get assets for Streit, while not really 'selling' while they're in the playoff push.

Oil get an upgrade on Whitney, and would then have a good shot at resigning him.

Low risk, pretty high reward IMO.

I'd be for it. Simply because I think we could re-sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->