Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
Daniel_Tkaczuk said:
Why it would make sense:
...and Boutin from PEI for cheap. And even if you've traded your second or third rounders the next few years to get that - you still have four first rounders in 2 years AT LEAST.

So much for getting Boutin with Mior leacing the team and wanting a starting job somewhere...

J17 Vs Proclamation

Oct 29, 2004
Reading.
I don't think the Oceanics are going to do any damage this season. I'd hate to trade him but it would be for the good of the club. Crosby will probably not be around next year and the money they are making out of him isn't that much. I think they should trade for high end draft picks, a goalie and very good d-man. Therefore in a 2yrs time they would have not just the offense (which they have now) but the defense and the netminding which would enable them to win the mem cup.

LaLaLaprise

lalalaprise -twitter
Feb 28, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Broadway Crosby said:
You think? Maybe if Crosby gets to stay next season, and they get a good D-Man in the Q-draft, they'll be good.

It isnt the players. It is the system, or lack there of.

Labonte is a brutal coach, he is being out coached every game and his team doesnt have a game plan or defensive system.

He is trying to play fire-wagon hockey and it doesnt work.

Daniel_Tkaczuk

May 4, 2003
Downtown Halifax
Visit site
La-La-Laprise said:
It isnt the players. It is the system, or lack there of.

Labonte is a brutal coach, he is being out coached every game and his team doesnt have a game plan or defensive system.

He is trying to play fire-wagon hockey and it doesnt work.

i'll back you up on that one. They couldn't be more disorganized out there.

Koivu11

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Latest rumor is that a deal could be made after Rimouski's two games against Moncton on the 16th and 21st of January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad