OT: Rule Change Question

DelusionOIL

Jul 10, 2008
Morinville
www.ibew424.net
Sorry if this is a waste of time and I understand the rule incorrectly, but something has always bothered me even dating back to the 2006 cup run (been sitting on this for awhile)...

Timeouts...

It has always bothered me that each team gets one timeout, BUT, each timeout is essentially a timeout for both teams. I think that when a team calls a timeout that the other team should not be allowed to utilize said timeout for their own players.

Small fries I know.. but IMO a timeout should only be for the team that called it to come to the bench and discuss plans with their coaches. Opinions?

oobga

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 1, 2003
Teams that didn't call timeout should have to do what Lloyd is here:

BigFuzzyDice

the giant Kane in your azz
Jul 8, 2016
Sorry if this is a waste of time and I understand the rule incorrectly, but something has always bothered me even dating back to the 2006 cup run (been sitting on this for awhile)...

Timeouts...

It has always bothered me that each team gets one timeout, BUT, each timeout is essentially a timeout for both teams. I think that when a team calls a timeout that the other team should not be allowed to utilize said timeout for their own players.

Small fries I know.. but IMO a timeout should only be for the team that called it to come to the bench and discuss plans with their coaches. Opinions?

Eureka... You've deciphered wrong todd's strategy. No wonder he never uses his time out. Doesn't want to give the opposition an advantage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->