Player Discussion Rudolfs Balcers - LW

Status
Not open for further replies.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Balcers are... well I’ll let you figure that one out.

GrouchyDampHorsemouse-small.gif

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
The Senators are at 22 players so they could recall Balcers if they wanted.

When Anisimov went on IR, Garrioch made some comments suggesting that it was a long-term thing. Would it really shock anybody if he was LTIRetired like Gaborik?

Yup for now.. they are good. Balcers can come back. Just park Battleship Bobbie's fat ass in the pb.
Not sure how Sabourin is doing or when his expected return is but they have not been getting pushed around much in his absence. He should probably go down for conditioning when he comes back but .. they will have a decision then. I personally don't think they need him.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Tierney should have been traded already. Not point in signing Ennis too with so many guys in need of a roster spot. And since Smith likes to play his favorites 30 mins a game and his 4th line 6 mins a game... there's even less spots.

Reactions: Cosmix

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Really excited about when we can replace our two worst forwards for balcers and drake. Im thinking that will be ennis and chlapik coming out to make room.

TeamRenzo

Jul 20, 2009
Really excited about when we can replace our two worst forwards for balcers and drake. Im thinking that will be ennis and chlapik coming out to make room.

Why Chlapik? He's played well and has contributed offensively considering his ice time.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown

If you're waiting for Ennis to come out of the lineup, you're probably going to be waiting until Feb 24th. Maybe a few days earlier if we're lucky.

I don't see him coming out of the lineup until around then.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
Who else then? He seems like the obvious guy unless ryan gets scratched. Low man on the totem.

Obvious guy if you havent watced any of the game or looked at the box scores. No chance in hell Chlapik should be coming out of the lineup, if anything he should be given more ice time.

This team needs to trade Boedker, Tierney, Ennis and Anisimov.

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
Obvious guy if you havent watced any of the game or looked at the box scores. No chance in hell Chlapik should be coming out of the lineup, if anything he should be given more ice time.

We'll see i guess, but i still think chlapik is the guy who gets sent back down.

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
If you're waiting for Ennis to come out of the lineup, you're probably going to be waiting until Feb 24th. Maybe a few days earlier if we're lucky.

I don't see him coming out of the lineup until around then.

The positive to that is someone actually might trade for him. If they can turn him into an asset then thats a job well done by Dorion.

GCK

Oct 15, 2018

Ennis is playing well and producing.
I don’t see him coming out of the lineup.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Ennis is playing well and producing.
I don’t see him coming out of the lineup.

Yep, Ennis will be played until the deadline. He's on pace to have his best season since 2015, so that bodes well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad