RSU games

FuriousSenator

Mar 18, 2011
Ottawa
Phenomenal. :handclap:

Obviously things are starting off a bit slow and most of the chants/songs are simplistic and sometimes hard to hear, but overall it's really had a huge impact on the overall atmosphere of games at CTC imo. The flags all waving in unison was a nice touch and I applaud your valiant efforts to keep the Leafs tide at bay in that game despite the loss. I overheard numerous Leafs fans commenting on the section in positive terms. Not something we'll ever see at the ACC that's for sure! :laugh:

I used to really dislike the boring library atmosphere at Sens games but RSU is doing a great job turning that around!

Rals

Apr 5, 2011
Ottawa
Unless the arena moves downtown it's always an up hill battle. But good effort so far.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Regular season man - regular season. All I'm asking for is 1 damn regular season game. Pretty good Sens representation in Syracuse, but in Utica I'm the only one wearing a Sens jersey. It's a bit of a stretch because not only do you have to take 81 south down to Syracuse you also have to go east to Utica, but it's all NYS thruway, clean driving.

Caeldan

Whippet Whisperer
Jun 21, 2008
Regular season man - regular season. All I'm asking for is 1 damn regular season game. Pretty good Sens representation in Syracuse, but in Utica I'm the only one wearing a Sens jersey. It's a bit of a stretch because not only do you have to take 81 south down to Syracuse you also have to go east to Utica, but it's all NYS thruway, clean driving.

It's about 20 bucks in tolls to get down that far from the border though isn't it?
At least I think it is from Buffalo anyway. I suppose coming down from Ottawa might be a bit different.

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
Yeah if you come in from Buffalo you pay for I-90 all the way east down to NYC. I-81 from Ottawa has no tolls except crossing the bridge. It's like $1 from Syracuse east to Utica. But hey - Syracuse would be fine too!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad