Confirmed with Link: Roz to the Rangers for a 2026 4th rounder (can become a 2026 3rd rounder)

majormajor

Jun 23, 2018
I'm happy for Jack. He gets to be a 1RW right away on a team that has a chance to go on a deep run.

Kind of the perfect role for him. Zibby and Kreider need someone to help carrying the puck in and they're good enough players that he probably won't overthink his first pass as much. You might have noticed he wasn't overthinking it with Gaudreau. Jack has the skill to put up big points without any magical plays.

Xoggz22

Mar 4, 2002
Columbus, Ohio
Wash, rinse, repeat with Jack. I agree he has the tools but didn't have the tool box to keep them together. I played golf with him and he is a great guy. Immature still, but a good guy. I just don't think he has it upstairs to become the player his tools suggest he could be. Wish him well but as I absolutely hate the Rags, I can't root for the pick upgrade

Reactions: JacketsDavid

NotCommitted

Jul 4, 2013
Wash, rinse, repeat with Jack. I agree he has the tools but didn't have the tool box to keep them together. I played golf with him and he is a great guy. Immature still, but a good guy. I just don't think he has it upstairs to become the player his tools suggest he could be. Wish him well but as I absolutely hate the Rags, I can't root for the pick upgrade

Interesting to see how the Rangers are going to use him and how he does. With his tools he could be a star, though I don't think he'll ever be, but he always seemed to do really well with Laine and now had a good stint with Gaudreau & Jenner. If he can play consistently at that level, he could be a good top-6 winger.

Reactions: Farmboy Patty

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad