WWE: Royal Rumble Weekend - World's Collide and RR

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
The DIY/MM match was a bit underwhelming, despite still being really good. I expected a complete banger out of these two.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The DIY/MM match was a bit underwhelming, despite still being really good. I expected a complete banger out of these two.

Oh man... I am shocked to hear that. I really really really enjoyed the storytelling. It was like 2 HOF teams going at it in their prime.

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I respect Ripley but I gotta pull for Toni. No joke to be made there either :naughty: Its gonna be a good match

Maffew

Born. Raised. Habs. Always.
May 14, 2010
Montréal, QC
Oh man... I am shocked to hear that. I really really really enjoyed the storytelling. It was like 2 HOF teams going at it in their prime.
It was really good, don't get me wrong, I just felt like there were another couple of levels this match could have elevated to before really becoming one of those early MOTY candidates.

Reactions: ColePens

Kaner9

Nov 10, 2019
NJ
I think undisputer era has some cracks we'll see in this match. Imperium takes it

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean another... AMAZING NXT show. If you want to fall in love with wrestling all over again - AEW and NXT are delivering greatness. It ain't perfect, but it's great.

I cannot wait to see RR tomorrow.

HandsomeHollywood

Brooke Shields ain't got nothin'
Mar 20, 2017
Hoping the Rumble impresses. I watched NWA and tried to watch World's Collide last night.

The 4-way NXT cruiserweight championship match was one of the worst matches I've seen in quite some time. I turned the event off after that. Not to say the match was so bad that I gave up on the event, but it was also 2am and I was tired and watched wrestling all day and night. One particularly bad spot was the non-sensical doomsday device into reverse hurricanrana. I was most unimpressed with Travis Banks. Looked like his first time in a ring.
Alternatively I really like Ilja Dragunov and think he has loads of potential.

I'm hoping for a fun watch tonight if nothing else.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->