Confirmed with Link: Royal Blue Is Back In 2020-21

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Concepts for the Sabres “Reverse Retro” Jersey

reverseretro1.jpg

reverseretro4.jpg

I think those two are the most likely. But, we shall see.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013

I might be wrong but I don't think that's the design. I think they just wanted something they could cycle through for each team.

As someone else tweeted the design might be related to the number on the back of the jerseys, and the year they were worn.

I can't imagine the nhl would be using the same design template for every team

Reactions: UncleRisto

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
I might be wrong but I don't think that's the design. I think they just wanted something they could cycle through for each team.

As someone else tweeted the design might be related to the number on the back of the jerseys, and the year they were worn.

Yeah, I definitely think that is what they did.

The 00 makes me think we will get the butterknives jersey with a blue & gold color scheme.

Reactions: jc17

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
Please for the love of god, go for the blue and gold goat head. I might get one and I'm not even a Sabres fan.

Oh, and regarding that guy's tweet, you obviously can't read into the striping from that teaser video.
Yeah, it's already known they're not. But the year and likely the base color are relevant.

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
They almost had me whipping my wallet out. Screw the Butter Knives.. should have stuck the goat head on the front.

Jersey colorway looks awesome tho

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->