Confirmed with Link: Royal Blue Is Back In 2020-21

The Blunder Years

Nov 11, 2013
Haven’t seen It anywhere yet but when will these become available for purchase? I’m in desperate need of a jersey upgrade.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Haven’t seen It anywhere yet but when will these become available for purchase? I’m in desperate need of a jersey upgrade.

Return to Royal

RETURN TO ROYAL

*ALL ITEMS IN THIS COLLECTION ARE PRE-SALE ONLY. THEY CANNOT BE PURCHASED WITH ANY NON PRE-SALE ITEMS*

Due to delays related to COVID-19 we anticipate Adidas jerseys to be delivered November-December 2020
*Subject to change

sufferer

Dec 6, 2017
Seems they royally blew the last decade, so this is apt.
c5f.gif

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
I've never understood why the majority of people seem to prefer the white version of a teams jersey or why white is the home jersey. I've always preferred the full color jersey of any team I'm a fan of. Shouldn't you want to display your full colors at home, and be forced to wear boring white on the road? I don't get it.

Actually, it's the other way around. When you wear white at home, the opposition is wearing their most colorful sweater in your arena. And in some instances, those are the classic NHL sweater (Montreal, NYR, Bruins, Blackhawks). So the home attending fan gets to see a different color pallet every game.

Today, it's way more boring. Same home colors every home game and the opponent always wears white.

Plus, in the Sabres case, the old home whites were the better looking uni of the two. IMO that is.

Reactions: sabresfan3383

Buffaloed

webmaster
Feb 27, 2002
Niagara Falls
These are the first uniforms to use nanotechnology. The fabric is aerodynamically superior and the molecules in the fiber instantly form a protective barrier on impact. Players can skate up to 20% faster and can play 15 minute shifts without noticeable fatigue. There's actually no need to wear protective equipment underneath, but the Sabres are doing so to keep it secret. Players have been told to talk up an offseason condition regimen even if they're spending all their time gaming.

Reactions: sabresfan3383

Bones Malone

Game Player
Oct 22, 2010
Buffalo
These are the first uniforms to use nanotechnology. The fabric is aerodynamically superior and the molecules in the fiber instantly form a protective barrier on impact. Players can skate up to 20% faster and can play 15 minute shifts without noticeable fatigue. There's actually no need to wear protective equipment underneath, but the Sabres are doing so to keep it secret. Players have been told to talk up an offseason condition regimen even if they're spending all their time gaming.

Too bad BOGO is long gone

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I love the jerseys just wish I could go back to loving the team as well.

They could really win me back seeing the Goat Head in Royal Blue for the 3rd jerseys now.

Reactions: Bferra13

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
icethetics.com: Penguins, Flyers ‘reverse retro’ jerseys apparently leak

So what are we seeing exactly? These are not new home or road sweaters. And as far as I know, they aren’t new third jerseys either. Since early this year, Icethetics sources and others have been reporting on a new series of sweaters coming to the NHL.

This “fourth jersey” program has been described to Icethetics as “throwbacks with a twist”—as Icethetics reported in JerseyWatch 2020. I’ve been told they will be part of a line called the Reverse Retro series. And these new designs fit that bill.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Goathead or Gohome

Most of the ones so far have been twists on alternate/third jerseys.

The AGH was never on an alternate/third jersey. The butter knives were the alternate/third jersey from that era.

I agree that the AGH in royal blue would be more popular. I just don't know if it fits with how they are doing this Reverse Retro series.

Tsujimoto

Jan 23, 2006
I wouldn't be surprised if they went with gold version of the 40th Anniversary jersey.

uHYboNz.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->