Royal Bank Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

championhabs

May 27, 2003
Visit site
I was at the bar last night an caught a game called the Royal Bank Cup. Since there was music playing I didn't hear any sound for the game. My question is what is it? One guy told me it was Triple AAA players but I was not sure cause I don't recall this Cup when I was playing Triple A. Can some one help me out. Thanks.

Kritty

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
championhabs said:
I was at the bar last night an caught a game called the Royal Bank Cup. Since there was music playing I didn't hear any sound for the game. My question is what is it? One guy told me it was Triple AAA players but I was not sure cause I don't recall this Cup when I was playing Triple A. Can some one help me out. Thanks.

It is the national championship for junior A hockey in Canada. It used to be called the Centennial Cup before Royal Bank took over sponsorship of the event. Alot of people think it's the hardest trophy in hockey to win. 137 junior A teams at the start of the year and only 1 champion.

BAuldie

Apr 5, 2004
Nanaimo, B.C.
Kritty said:
It is the national championship for junior A hockey in Canada. It used to be called the Centennial Cup before Royal Bank took over sponsorship of the event. Alot of people think it's the hardest trophy in hockey to win. 137 junior A teams at the start of the year and only 1 champion.

Its definetly up there.. Nanaimo had to win 4 series to win the BCJHL championship. Then a 7 game series against the AJHL champion and finally the RBC cup. Definetly a long road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->