GDT: ROUND THREE | GAME THREE | Penguins vs Senators | 8:00 p.m. EST | CBC, NBCSN

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
As long as we are clear :laugh:

kNb1rzz.jpg

ff74893d3813ef3d162d5fe25238924e.jpg

Crystal.

BonkTastic

ಠ_ಠ
Nov 9, 2010
Parts Unknown
Yup. Considering how he got up on his own and was hobbling over to the bench, most of them probably thought he lost a blade.

I mean wouldn't be the first time it happened to one of them.

That's what I first thought of when I saw it. Didn't think he'd seriously hurt himself, thought he'd lost a blade and fell awkwardly because of it.

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
I'm trying to remember a time I saw other players helping a player off. I mean, it's not like it never happens, but I see players hobbling off by themselves a lot, then maybe the medical staff helps them down the tunnel. But, you know, the next game's not until tomorrow night so sure let's analyse it to death

I broke my leg playing hockey and the only thing anybody seemed concerned with was confirming with the ref that our beer league game would play on once they stretchered me off.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
Any update on Burrows injury, as opposed to the 3rd rate daytime soap opera conspiracy theories floating around here?

PoutineSp00nZ

Electricity is really just organized lightning.
Jul 21, 2009
Ottawa
Sure. Body language and actions speak a ton though. The guys didn't give him a single glance, tap, anything...Tell me how many times you've seen a teammate hobble off the ice and not a single teammate gives ANY bit of attention to it?

This is the same guy who made fun of O'Sullivan for suffering child abuse at the hands of his father...

I think people are reading way too much into this.

Regardless tho, even if other players don't like him . .. who cares? Nobody is going to like everybody they work with. As long as they play well on the ice that's what matters.

He's not the kind of guy who puts himself ahead of the team like Avery.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
I broke my leg playing hockey and the only thing anybody seemed concerned with was confirming with the ref that our beer league game would play on once they stretchered me off.

I guess you were a problem in the room eh?

;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->