Pre-Game Talk: Round Robin 1 - 8/2 3 PM - Flyers vs BRUINS in Toronto - NBC, 98.5 WBZ-FM

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA
I know it’s tough to call through a screen, but Doc delaying his goal call for like 10 seconds after every goal is annoying.

I get it if you sometimes can’t see it, but I’m watching on my 10” iPad with the game shoved into the corner and I can see the puck just sitting in the net and he seemingly has no clue what’s going on.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Philly is the most beatable team of the three.

Kuraly on the 4th line. Ritchie on the 3rd line. Same first and second lines as last game. Kuhlman and Moore sit. Bruins will win.

Reactions: BMC

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
Bruce Cassidy provided an update on Rask's absence from Saturday's practice lineup.
"No, [Tuukka Rask] wasn't feeling well, unfit to participate today, which as an afternoon game at three o'clock, I'm sure the follow up question is 'will he start'? I'll have to talk to Tuukka later, see where he's at. If not, [Jaroslav Halak] will be ready to go."
Bruce Cassidy also provided an update on Brad Marchand, who left Thursday's scrimmage early in the third period.
"I would say the reason he left the other day won't preclude him from playing tomorrow. He looked fine…His minutes will be determined probably more about how he's playing. Obviously if there's a lingering issue with an injury then we'll keep an eye on it, but I think he's going to be one-hundred percent, ready to go and play whatever is asked of him.
Cassidy's press conference included an update on both Nick Ritchie and Ondrej Kase, who were seen skating on Saturday's practice ice.
"[Ondrej Kase] didn't have to quarantine here, he did that in New England…He arrived yesterday and he was on the ice this morning with the extra players. We had two groups go, so he skated. He'll be out tomorrow, certainly won't play tomorrow. "
Cassidy finished with an update on forward Nick Ritchie.
"Ritchie skated with that group as well and with us, so he did double work today. But he won't be available tomorrow either. But they're both back out on the ice and we'll make a decision on Wednesday as we get closer to that game, so how they do with us on Monday and Tuesday's practices."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad