Prospect Info: Round 7, Pick 188: Ivan Fedotov, G, Reaktor Nizhnekamsk (MHL --> KHL)| 3/29 CSKA contract terminated, may join Flyers soon, new contract 4/23 2x3.25M

dats81

Jan 22, 2011
Carinthia, AUT
I don't think they can, there's no international transfer agreement in place anymore.

No official agreement. So more like having negotiations online, transfer some BTC to another wallet and then hope and pray that the other side officially terminates the contract, which obviously happened, and tell officals at the border to let him go - still up in the air.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Didn't see it posted anywhere. He's in Vorhees right now!

Edit: I missed the giant f***ing Sticky at the top 😂

Fight4yourRight

“Chuck’s my guy”
Dec 18, 2017
1711723520321.jpeg

Clarke gritting “his teeth” and pretending he enjoys the company of the “pinko bastard.”

PettersonHughes

Aug 26, 2020
I think goalies are almost impossible to predict on how they would do in the NHL, if either can be a more consistent Carter Hart then it's a win...it might even be a win if they can make a routine save as a backup for Philly if Ersson continues to improve.
That's really true, though it seems like some prospects are better scouted (e.g. folks knew that Sorokin or Shesterkin were going to be studs after how they did in the K). I guess Fedotov belongs in a more pedestrian stat class, not being the dominant Vezina caliber guy in the KHL as his fellow Russians.

Reactions: EdmFlyersfan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad