Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2002
Hey there...I am out of town right now and have no access to Excel. If someone can possibly cut and paste Round 4 below...that would be great.

If not, I guess I will have to be patient and wait ALL THE WAY until Wednesday ;)

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
4 92 CAR PIT Gennadi Stolyarov
4 93 TBL FLA Kyle Klubertanz
4 94 FLA VAN Justin Peters
4 95 NAS COL Jeff Glass
4 96 COL COL Sergei Shirokov
4 97 VAN BUF Nick Fugere
4 98 PHX DAL Petr Pohl
4 99 DAL DAL Mark Tobin
4 100 NJD VAN Doug O'Brien
4 101 MIN NJD David Schulz
4 102 TOR TOR Matt Auffrey
4 103 ATL ATL David Laliberte
4 104 PIT FLA Casey Borer
4 105 CGY COL Chris Zarb
4 106 NYR NYR Chris Bourque
4 107 EDM PHX Logan Stephenson
4 108 MON VAN Ryan Callahan
4 109 CHI TBL Emil Axelsson
4 110 BUF NYR Clayton Barthel
4 111 PHI NAS Nikita Nikitin
4 112 CBJ PHO Craig Voakes
4 113 NYI COL Mike Lundin
4 114 SJS COL Ladislav Scurko
4 115 ANA ANA Kevin Porter
4 116 DET MON Roman Psurny
4 117 LAK LAK Alexander Nikulin
4 118 STL STL Rickard Demen-Willaume
4 119 BOS MON Mattias Hellstrom
4 120 WAS VAN Kyle Quincey
4 121 OTT CHI Mitch Maunu
4 122 TBL* TBL Janne Niskala
4 123 PIT* PIT Kyle Koziara
4 124 BUF* MIN Eric Hunter
4 125 DET* NYR Rob Page

HFNHL Red Wings

I'm very bitter.
There's still 24 picks left to go before I get to make my first of 9 'Day 2' picks and those 4th round picks have pretty much cleared out my top dmen list and cleared out a good chunk of my top fwds and goalie lists.
Heck Sean even got Doug O'Brien.

Boy am I glad I acquired all those mid-late round picks (sarcasm) :cry:

Tampa GM

Mar 1, 2002
Visit site
Was my 122nd some kind of compensation pick?

I am very happy to draft Axelsson and Niskala in the 4th round. Please note that Montreal drafted a player from MODO in Mattias Hellström, always nice to see another GM who has found out the magic with MODO :)

Salonen, Hansen and Franzén are the next three guys on my list, will I get them? I might even grab Grossman later on if I am lucky. My only regret is that I had Edler so low on my list, oh well.

T-MANIUS

Mar 2, 2002
Visit site
where's my draft picks?

Something looks a little funny? I have the atl, phi & ana 4th round picks and it's showing me only having phi?

Am I to assume those guys picked @ those spots are mine? :dunno:

Looking for clarification.

NASHVILLE PREDATORS

Ville Isopaa

Feb 27, 2002
Helsinki, Finland
Visit site
I'm quite pleased with the outcome of round 4. Some random thoughts..
Too bad I just missed out on Peters, as he was the one I was really gunning for with the 95th pick, but Glass(OTT #89) isn't a bad alternative..

I wonder why Shirokov went undrafted, well hopefully he'll be picked next year..

I added two defensemen I wanted in Zarb(PHI #144) and Lundin(TB #102). With the graduations of Morrisonn and Komisarek, adding two college defensemen in the system is great. It should take a few years for both to develope, and by the time they're ready for the HFNHL, they should be in for a battle over the 6-8 available spots on the blue line.

I didn't draft Ladislav "The Skurk" Scurko(PHI #160) just for his name. (Skurk means something like bad guy or villain in swedish) Scurco adds more depth to my center and is already a good defensive forward. He did score 62 points in 56 games last season so I guess there's a little more than just defense in his game...

Hopefully the 129,130&139th picks in the 5th round bring some more good prospets to the organisation..

Last edited:

HFNHL Commish

Feb 28, 2002
T-MANIUS said:
Something looks a little funny? I have the atl, phi & ana 4th round picks and it's showing me only having phi?

Am I to assume those guys picked @ those spots are mine? :dunno:

Looking for clarification.

It does look like Atlanta's 4th belongs to Nashville. Trevor - hopefully you're okay with Laliberte. ;)

Oh, and Nashville has Anaheim's 5th, not 4th.

Folks - please review the draft order to make sure you have ALL of the picks you're supposed to have!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->