Prospect Info: Round 4, Pick 109, Connor Bunnaman, F, Kitchener (OHL). (Signed 8/20/21 - 2 yr deal)

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
output_g4jjrv.gif

EDIT: since my post pushed to a new page, Bunnyman signed to an ELC.

Alchemy

Mind Control
Jul 8, 2006
Don't know much about him but judging by his stats he looks like a big bodied goal scorer.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Is it possible he has a shot at World Juniors? 15 assists won't get it done, but who knows where he is at next season

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Kitchener was a young team this year. So they didn't have a lot of current NHL picks on their roster. Jermey Bracco was traded at the deadline & Connor Hall was out with injury most of the year just leaving Bunnaman, Adam Mascherin, & Luke Opilka (who's a goalie) as the only current NHL draft picks on the roster. They only had one import on the roster this year & he was often healthy scratched so that really hurt them talent wise as well.

They did a lot of damage on the PP as Bunnaman & Mascherin would be together as they were often split up at ES. So Bunnaman wasn't really playing with a lot guys that could put up points this year. It's not his style as a setup man. He's a big body complimentary scorer.

Some of these young guys on their team will get drafted this year & I'd imagine they along with Bunnaman will take a bigger step next year. Kitchener needs to get some talent that will report in the upcoming Import Draft this summer.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Still get goosebumps when Bigwig stands his ground..... :handclap:

Bigwig is the man :yo: ...er, rabbit :yo:

Dandelion is the Legolas of rabbits, and those are two of my all-time favorite characters.

Actually, I rant so much about stuff I hate, I should put some things I like, especially since it is so appropriate to do so in a prospect thread. :dunce:

Anyway, characters I like:

Rikki Tikki Tavi
Legolas
Holden Caulfield
Dandelion
Yossarian
Kilgore Trout
Luke Skywalker
Holly Golightly
Princess (Battle of the Planets)

All of them rule :yo:

daa5250

May 3, 2016
Philly
Exactly what you hope to get from your prospects in the mid to late rounds. Kid has grown and developed some skill to go with it. Definitely an interesting kid to keep an eye on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad