Prospect Info: Round 4, Pick 109, Connor Bunnaman, F, Kitchener (OHL). (Signed 8/20/21 - 2 yr deal)

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm starting to hear about him more, almost every game now. Maybe he's a real player.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I hope you hang his jersey in the rafters of your bunny sanctuary

If I can get out of this hellhole and somewhere with a real climate, where I could wear a sweater without dying of heat exhaustion, I will definitely line that one up. I might be the only person who ever bought a Doug Crossman sweater, so I'm not afraid to go against the grain :laugh: I will also - and I can promise you this - make up Bunny Man songs constantly so you and all the other good people will have something to chant besides "WOO!"

deadhead

Feb 26, 2014
Well, if Allison or the Bunnyman turn into power forwards who can actually get an accurate shot off in a crowd, Schenn becomes instant trade bait.

daa5250

May 3, 2016
Philly
Well, if Allison or the Bunnyman turn into power forwards who can actually get an accurate shot off in a crowd, Schenn becomes instant trade bait.

I think if Lindblom can be a top 6 guy NHL forward then Schenn becomes trade bait to land a player that better helps with a team flaw. Schenn as a PP reliant slow forward is redundant in the forward core. I think he's the odd man of the current top 6.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
I think if Lindblom can be a top 6 guy NHL forward then Schenn becomes trade bait to land a player that better helps with a team flaw. Schenn as a PP reliant slow forward is redundant in the forward core. I think he's the odd man of the current top 6.

Agree. If Lindblom hits his ceiling, Schenn does become expendable at some point. He is already struggling to fit into any slot on the team.

At this point, I think they have to just strap him to Couturier's RW and leave him there until a trade opportunity comes up. It is his best chance of being effective 5v5. They were our top ES scoring duo last season, most of which came playing together.

http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/rat...aters&minutes=50&disp=1&sort=PCT&sortdir=DESC

Giroux - Simmonds
Filppula - Voracek
Couturier - Schenn

Would be my C-RW combos for the rest of this season, and to start next season..and I wouldn't split them up regardless of Ups and Downs. There has been far too much juggling this season and none of our lines have ever really gotten on a role in the past 40 games or so.

That gives you..

-Konecny
-Weal
-Lindblom
-Raffl

To rotate in and out of those top 3 lines on the LW.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
His name is Bunny Man - that's final!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty:

What we have to do is trade for Joel Eriksson Ek (I may not be the first to suggest this, I can't remember) - that is how you get the Echo involved, and I agree that it has to be involved.

NYCFlyer

Nov 23, 2002
NYC
Agree. If Lindblom hits his ceiling, Schenn does become expendable at some point. He is already struggling to fit into any slot on the team.

At this point, I think they have to just strap him to Couturier's RW and leave him there until a trade opportunity comes up. It is his best chance of being effective 5v5. They were our top ES scoring duo last season, most of which came playing together.

http://stats.hockeyanalysis.com/rat...aters&minutes=50&disp=1&sort=PCT&sortdir=DESC

Giroux - Simmonds
Filppula - Voracek
Couturier - Schenn

Would be my C-RW combos for the rest of this season, and to start next season..and I wouldn't split them up regardless of Ups and Downs. There has been far too much juggling this season and none of our lines have ever really gotten on a role in the past 40 games or so.

That gives you..

-Konecny
-Weal
-Lindblom
-Raffl

To rotate in and out of those top 3 lines on the LW.
There is a reason Couts and Schenn work well together. They move at the same speed and are good on the cycle and Schenn just seems better on the RW. Why would you want to trade a consistent 25 goal scorer on a team that has few snipers? In fact if the coach had left those two together all season I think Schenn would be our leading goal scorer. We have 10 games left and only 3 players with more than 14 goals! We need way more natural goal scorers (and another center).

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
There is a reason Couts and Schenn work well together. They move at the same speed and are good on the cycle and Schenn just seems better on the RW. Why would you want to trade a consistent 25 goal scorer on a team that has few snipers? In fact if the coach had left those two together all season I think Schenn would be our leading goal scorer. We have 10 games left and only 3 players with more than 14 goals! We need way more natural goal scorers (and another center).

Well for starters, I have Schenn and Coots together in my lineup I posted so I agree with you there.

I'm not saying I want to trade Schenn for the hell of it. I'm saying adding a cheaper top 6 forward in Lindblom makes the more expensive Schenn expendable in the right deal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->