Prospect Info: Round 3 - Pick #89 - C Trevor Kuntar - Boston College / NCAA - 20/21

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Ejv48XOWAAM5wSX

Trevor Kuntar at eliteprospects.com

Trevor Kuntar, a top-ten scorer in the USHL last season, wields a shot so heavy that he can beat goaltenders clean from just about anywhere in the offensive zone. Checking in at 6-feet-even, 203 pounds, Kuntar's stocky frame allows him to hang in there on puck battles and leverage himself against the opposition when digging for loose pucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: BMC and rocketdan9

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Another overager? Overhaul scouting.

I don't think this really matters, in these cases

I like these two picks. Both prospects don't seem like they have holes in their game. Don't take shifts off. Don't need to develop/projects..... outside of filling in/gaining experience

the river card is already known

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I like this pick for you guys.

Not much to add that hasn't been added about his skillset. He's a Bruins pick. You guys already know what he brings when I say that.

I would ignore the fact that he wasn't drafted last year. I thought he should've been. I had him as one of the more underrated players in this draft.

CharaBadSenyshynGawd

Jun 18, 2017
If the Bruins had picked Torey Krug in the 2nd or 3rd round of the 2010 Draft, how many people would have ripped them for taking an undersized overager?
Based off the opinions of him now, after developing into one of the best offensive Dmen in the game....... yes

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad