Prospect Info: Round 3 Pick 77 - Jakub Lauko

gumgum

Oct 15, 2017
If you have to go back a full decade for the next head scratcher (Who was not really a head scratcher at the time - he just never developed), is it really that big a problem?
Should be noted that Hamill was a deeply skilled puck distributor and many believe had he not unfortunately battled with prohibitive mental illness may very well have ultimately been a top-6 level NHLer

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Should be noted that Hamill was a deeply skilled puck distributor and many believe had he not unfortunately battled with prohibitive mental illness may very well have ultimately been a top-6 level NHLer
had no idea he suffered from a mental illness.

northeastern

Apr 16, 2009
boston
Anyone got a video of that celebration the other night? Pulled his glove off and put an L on his forehead maybe? I was on my computer and haven't found a good replay .

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Would like to see them take their time with Lauko. The is no rush.
I think that`s the plan and I`m with you, there is no rush...here on Hf though, not so sure

Really love the kid`s energy and skill but also saw a ton of room for improvement from centre ice into his D zone which isn`t a knock, he`s just a kid who is learning

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I believe there was an article about it a while back.

Unfortunate really. Also just sucks Logan Couture was selected immediately afterwards.
Unfortunate indeed

I`m one of those fans who doesn`t try to get involved too much in the woulda, coulda stuff.

There`s plenty of B`s players who other teams passed on who have had pretty decent careers who were passed over numerous times before being chosen, look no further than Bergy line itself. Pasta a first rounder but....

ON3M4N

Ignores/60 = Elite
Dec 13, 2015
Connecticut
Just saw it on my phone, so I don't have a link:

Bruins sign Lauko to his 3yr ELC will be sent to Junior team

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Surprised. I guess he really didn't like it on his Czech team. I also suppose it means he'll be one year in the Q, then to the AHL.

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Surprised. I guess he really didn't like it on his Czech team. I also suppose it means he'll be one year in the Q, then to the AHL.

Well I suspect the Bruins didn't want him to spend another year with 4th line duties, and the Czech team wasn't going to guarantee him top 6 minutes.

Hopefully he is well positioned in the Q on a team where he will get top 6 ice time, and will get a chance to have a nice big season

Reactions: DKH

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site
Good move, they think he is close enough that they want him to get big minutes this year. Wouldn't be surprised if he is in the AHL next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->