Prospect Info: Round 3, 78th Overall: Koehn Ziemmer, F, Prince George Cougars (WHL)

Eagle Fang

Less Defending, More Offending
Oct 12, 2005
I like the pick just from YouTube highlights, but from reading the interview with Yannetti sounds like he's a poor skater with a beer belly ( I don't know what 200 lbs guy distributed all wrong, means).

ZJames

Jan 4, 2011
Dont worry about it
This guy gives me Sean Avery vibes in a good way!

Wish the kid was actually 6 foot but more like 5’10.
He could still grow. I was 5'10" when I graduated high school, but I'm 6' now.

"I'm not afraid to fight either". We definitely need toughness I like the pick. Ontario will have another one of our prospects for about 5 years that's for sure. LOL.
We need a regime change.

Reactions: ru4reals

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
Needs work on his skating and overall game, but I like everything else. Right hand shot with scoring abilities, grit and ballz.

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Look at you. Living up to your username.
I was 235-240 and 17 when I began using this SN on the Online Kingdom and I think LGK. It should just be TallKing now but that isn't as good.

I was a fat ass and Burger King just came out with the Big King burger in 1997 when I came up with the name. I was big, fat and it was also the name of a fast food burger. It was perfect.

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
I was 235-240 and 17 when I began using this SN on the Online Kingdom and I think LGK. It should just be TallKing now but that isn't as good.

I was a fat ass and Burger King just came out with the Big King burger in 1997 when I came up with the name. I was big, fat and it was also the name of a fast food burger. It was perfect.
How about Rail king. People can think you are a cocaine addict;)

In all seriousness, congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome that you got it off and kept it off

Last edited:

BigKing

Blake Out of Hell III: Back in to Hell
Mar 11, 2003
Belmont Shore, CA
google.com
Hoe about Rail king. People can think you are a cocaine addict;)

In all seriousness, congrats on the weight loss. That is awesome that you got it off and kept it off
"Think?" How do you think I've been able to keep it off?

I was already like 225 but I broke my leg senior year of HS in a roller hockey fight. Fatty embolism complication, a few surgeries and then I'm 240 coupled with atrophy. Beginning of my 2nd semester of Year 1 of JC and with the leg issue finally behind me, I decided to give girls a shot instead of exclusively going with hockey, Mountain Dew, Totino's Pizza Rolls, Doritos and masturbation. Got a job bagging groceries at Ralph's, cut out the junk food and lost 60 pounds in three months.

Turns out I liked the girls thing and swore to never be so disgusting again. I'll hit 220-225 beginning of January but quickly settle in to a 210-215 dance until the days get longer and weather gets better. Lose another 10 for summer and then have fun putting it all back on when we fall back and football/hockey are in full swing.

I don't deserve any credit for losing it when I was 18. That was easy. I will accept the congratulations for doing it now at soon-to-be-43 with a five-day-a-week office job that sees me drive from Long Beach to Mission Viejo and back every day. It's so much harder now and I'm still trekking up to 30+ Kings games a season.

Rob Blake makes a fat kid at heart want to get the Dew, Totino's and Dorito's going on a regular basis. Not so much the Junior Olympic pole vaulting though.

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan and Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese