GDT: Round 2-Game 4| Caps @ Pens|"Mannish Boy" left in the dust|Thurs, May 3 (7:00pm)AT&T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

plup_zpskestq1lp.gif

152530651850382125_zpsifvlq1kr.gif

Wilson's games 4, 5 and 6....
BETTER OFF DEAD

caps%20lineup_zpssewwzcgd.jpg

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Wilson finally being suspended is bittersweet.

That flaming bag of horse shit should have been suspended for 20 games after the incident vs Columbus. Instead, that asshole endangered the lives of 3 players with his recklessness. Him laughing after hitting ZAR really f***ing irks me. I want Oleksiak to just destroy people with open ice clean hits and then stare down that piece of shit bench of Capitals players like "how do you like them apples?"

Obligatory J4ke Guentzelution face & now Angry Sully.

sQZxvlG.png
IweldX9.png
pfP6JNw.png

Last edited:

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Such an important game tonight... 2-2 is a hell of a lot better than 1-3. I can’t watch, so hoping for the best.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Technically it's not a must win but it has the feel of a must win. Let's go Pens!

Burn

Mar 24, 2018
Everyone need to step up. The Pens can not go down 3 to 1 going back to Washington.

No stupid PINs
No east west passes unless you can go tape to tape

Hoping to see something other that the lame Malkin one timer on the PP.

Also hoping to see the Pens play faster on the transition.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Likely will be missing a good deal of this one, probably going to have to do birthday stuff with family.

Would be nice if the Pens would put up a win for me, but knowing how it usually goes with what I'd want...

CanadianPensFan1

Jun 13, 2014
Canada
As was said, this is a big game. For everyone. Pens win, they are in decent shape. They lose, its all but over. Everyone needs to step up.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Yep, this is series, even if it technically isn’t. If they can’t win this one, they can’t come back from a 3-1 deficit....very nervous....the Pens of the last two years would have had the fortitude and resilience to win games like these....if they want to be that Cup winner, they gotta win this....

We ***** and moan about what the Pens aren’t doing as far as secondary scoring, Murray’s glove hand, etc, but the Caps are a much better “team” for PO wins than they were the last two years. Instead of relying on skill and East/West play, they play a much more sound defense and they haven’t been making the same kind of mistakes as the Pens...they are not giving up those rushes and breakaways that the Pens thrive on....therefore the Pens have to win playing a much tighter game...so far, it’s working for the Caps because the Pens are not making the plays and getting the puck in the net to win these games....call it luck, Holtby, gripping sticks due to a lack of confidence, whatever

Big one here....I’d love to see them win with the same swagger of the last two years....dunno....we need PO Murray to reappear and come up big...

Let’s go boys!

Reactions: ETA

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Likely will be missing a good deal of this one, probably going to have to do birthday stuff with family.

Would be nice if the Pens would put up a win for me, but knowing how it usually goes with what I'd want...
You get the W today for your birthday, I get the W on Saturday for my birthday ...

Then we lose Gm. 6, and it goes 7 anyway. :laugh:

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I pray that they are not actually gonna waste Brassard with Rowney and Kuhn.

Rowney shouldn't even be playing. Put Jooris in.

Hopefully Hags can take Simon's spot next to Malkin.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
Sprong talking morning skate according to Mackay. Then again he said Hags wore a normal jersey yesterday so what does he know.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
I have no doubt that the Pens will play their best game of the series tonight.

If the Pens lose it will be because Holtby steals the game or Murray loses it, pens will outplay the Caps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad