GDT: Round 2, Game 4: Avs vs Sharks | 8 PM MT | May 2, 2019 | Too Much Tuna

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
Will Patagonia disappear once we re-sign Barrie like bleedwell did once we got 4OA?

I'm getting stronger

Homer - Flex.gif

jaems

Apr 16, 2006
I completely agree. But its also incredibly encouraging to see what this team is doing with the roster they currently have. Obviously, things can play out differently year to year, but its certainly encouraging to see a team that's basically got 3 third lines is competing with the best the West has to offer.

Do we know that Joe didn't try to add pieces? Maybe Skinner didn't want to be in CO? It seems like Hayes has a shot at coming here and we kept all the picks needed to continue building. D looks good, Goaltending seems to be shored up if they can keep Frank, building out the 2nd line seems like it won't be to hard and the team is already in the 2nd round and pushing a Sharks team that is much deeper, bigger and proven.

The Avs making it further this year than we have in a decade plus the entire league noticing the emergence of Nathan MF MacKinnon (Hart worthy season last year, Conn Smythe worthy season this year) and the top line might make it easier to sign free agents than in previous seasons.

AvsMakar08

Feb 14, 2017
New York
For some reason we did not have the same kind of relentless intensity in game 3 that we had in game 4. If we play the game the same way that we did in game 4, Avs should have a chance to win tomorrow.

Reactions: drhiii

drhiii

Beat Navy.
Apr 25, 2014
I just love how this team refuses to quit.

I don't know why it took me 3 games to switch from NBC to SN but it was so refreshing not having to listen to the announcers wax lyrical about Saint Pavelski every 5 minutes or so.

y & y

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad