Series Talk: Round 2 Discussion - Panthers vs Bruins - Part II

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
Arsonist apologizes for setting fire:

He just doesn't want to own the "L", it is very hard pill to swallow for a team of suentch pedigree, so, I do not hold any resentment against him, you guys get very salty here when we loose, that is how I see.
He knows the Panthers probably sent his team into a rebuild, or not sign players to free up some coconuts, they will definitely be a different team next year, youvcan bet on it, they are a very committed organization.

Last edited:
Reactions: batting1k

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
TBH I hate facing teams with momentum, I think the most ideal scenario is Toronto wins today and Boston wins game 7 in 5OT.

Meh, I think both teams are mentally weak. Boston will have just barely squeaked by, and Toronto will still be Toronto.

Take your pick.

Reactions: MaWa

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Meh, I think both teams are mentally weak. Boston will have just barely squeaked by, and Toronto will still be Toronto.

Take your pick.
I mean, if Toronto manages to win this series, that's nearly equivalent to us winning against Boston last year.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
He just doesn't want to own the "L", it is very hard pill to swallow for a team of suentch pedigree, so, I do not hold any resentment against him, you guys get very salty here when we loose, that is how I see.
He knows the Panthers probably sent his team into a rebuild, or not sign players to free up some coconuts, they will definitely be a different team next year, youvcan bet on it, they are a very committed organization.
1000028395.jpg

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Not sure how you can say that so confidently when Toronto beat an arguably better version of Tampa last year.

And Boston was right behind us in leading our division.
If you want to ring your hands over either of them go ahead, we can revisit it when I open the round 3 discussion thread.

I have watched every game of their series, and neither holds a candle to TB, its also why Boston tried to duck them at the end of the year.

Line em up, we will play, and can beat anyone IMO.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Not sure how you can say that so confidently when Toronto beat an arguably better version of Tampa last year.

And Boston was right behind us in leading our division.
Vasi was definitely injured that series

He was back to form this second half this season and vs us. He got overshadowed by bob but he made some crazy good saves this series

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad