Series Talk: Round 1 - St. Louis Blues [now w/ Poll]

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Since you are probably my favorite poster here I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is satire and you aren't playing the forum mom.

Get 'em.

Never. I just dont want to be like some of those other fanbases that get a little bit of success and all a sudden their shit dont stink (See Dallas Stars). Fact is the Avs have won nothing yet and havent made it past the 2nd round in close to 20 yrs. Some of our fans on here are acting like the parade date is already set. Be confident thats great but some of the comments is teetering on over confidence and its not a good look and will look worst if the Avs lose to the Blues.

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This is not usual Bednar. He’s not really known for yelling and screaming. The players must’ve really been pissing him off. :laugh:
This is what seeps in when you blow teams out all year just huiman nature for anyteam but especially a young team. Hes trying to prevent what happened to Tampa a few years ago here I bet. Some people think playing those California teams all year was going to get the Avs battle ready for the playoffs based on the style of play they play. I dont see it that way at all because those teams sucked lol. I would have rather the Avs play Vegas 16 times to get ready for the playoffs instead of playing the Cucks, Kings and Sharks a combined 24 times

Reactions: cgf

John Mandalorian

2022 Avs: The First Dance
Nov 29, 2018
Never. I just dont want to be like some of those other fanbases that get a little bit of success and all a sudden their shit dont stink (See Dallas Stars). Fact is the Avs have won nothing yet and havent made it past the 2nd round in close to 20 yrs. Some of our fans on here are acting like the parade date is already set. Be confident thats great but some of the comments is teetering on over confidence and its not a good look and will look worst if the Avs lose to the Blues.

So people should act more miserable to make you happy?

Good luck with that.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Well said. Reason why I don't read these main board threads isn't because of annoying Blues fans, it's because of secondhand embarassment for cocky ass Avs fans.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad