Prospect Info: Round 1, Pick 27: Morgan Frost, C, Sault Ste. Marie (OHL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Oh, snap. We've got a baller in the house!

What team do you own, if not the Wings?

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If I owned a team I'd hire a few posters from here. Magua as head scout, Applyard as head of analytics, Capt Dave as court jester among others.

I'd also hire Deadhead so I could fire him in humiliating fashion.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

If I owned a team I'd hire a few posters from here. Magua as head scout, Applyard as head of analytics, Capt Dave as court jester among others.

I'd also hire Deadhead so I could fire him in humiliating fashion.

Since it's not the 14th century anymore, I would prefer to be like communications czar or something like that.

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I am okay with wearing #8, but it is for a different reason

M8sdn7e.jpg

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
Since it's not the 14th century anymore, I would prefer to be like communications czar or something like that.

Whatever you want Cap. You're a "must have" so it's a blank check kind of salary. "Gif Meister Czar" has a ring to it.

I'm gathering a group of advisers to keep us occupied with fun trade ideas, clever insults, daily Fortnite battles, etc..Striiker and Tripod have agreed so far.

landsbergfan

Jun 20, 2018
Whatever you want Cap. You're a "must have" so it's a blank check kind of salary. "Gif Meister Czar" has a ring to it.

I'm gathering a group of advisers to keep us occupied with fun trade ideas, clever insults, daily Fortnite battles, etc..Striiker and Tripod have agreed so far.
You can only be sure you’ve hired the right people after paying Accenture to tell you to hire the guys you knew you wanted all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->