Breathe out.
Breathe in,
Breathe.....

On second thought.... :laugh:
12C253DE-954F-4E82-81CC-74CD05881632.jpeg

KCbus

Jan 3, 2010
Reynoldsburg, OH
Best way for Foligno to get revenge on Stamkos is to score goals and win the game. Him and his teammates can't go after him. Don't wake him up. Keep him frustrated. Don't take unnecessary penalties. After TB cried about lack of penalties. I'm sure the ref will be ready to call some. Now they won't call a stupid penalty but on plays that would be 50/50 they might just call one. And I know it's 3-0 but this game is critical. If TB wins, they have life and it's back in TB. Yes we won 2 but you would think they'll win 1 at home eventually. They win, it's 3-2. They still have momemtum and the pressure is on Columbus. Game 6 is a toss up and who knows, next thing you know, they're in TB for game 7. I'm probably over thinking it so basically just please win tomorrow. First 10 minutes will be huge. Either Columbus comes out flying and if they score a goal or two, TB will be devastated. If they hold on, they ride the goalies play and gain confidence. Or they come out flying. They score, they gain confidence. If they don't, they get bummed out and Columbus gains momemtum.
Pretty much. Right now, the Blue Jackets are better at hockey. So, PLAY HOCKEY. Don’t get sucked into dumb stuff. If Tampa decides to goon it up, do what you have to do to defend yourself, but let them self-destruct.

If we get a lead early, the Lightning will fold.

Reactions: Grouchy

pled

Sep 7, 2009
Torts says no lineup change. I still worry about that damn Harry Clend pair

Hooks

Jun 30, 2011
I just watched the torts presser. Man he is calm and cool which is just what we need. He is careful to not say how good we have been playing and making the presser as calm and boring as possible. I have always liked torts. The guy is very calculated and it seems he only acts up when he wants the attention to be on him instead of his team.

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
I went to my first CBJ game when I was 5, in early 2001. That spawned a love of a sport for 20 years, both playing and following the CBJ extensively. When I was a little kid, I knew everything about the team and their prospects, and stats, from reading the media guides. I loved those things as a kid, and it eventually grew into me posting here... Many have had similar experiences to me I know, going through all the ups and downs of the franchise, so kudos to those who have been fans from the start. One of the days we've been waiting for is finally here: Playing a playoff elimination game where we aren't the ones potentially being eliminated. Closing this out at home would be an absolutely unreal experience to attend, and I'm jealous of those who can. It'll be tough, but I'm sure the players want to close this out in front of the CBJ home crowd.

If we win tonight, I might cry, as this is one of the few things I've been waiting to experience for over 75% of my life. I'm happy for all of us, and especially those who have been around since the beginning. Some of you have been posting here ever since I joined, and I'm happy we'll all get to experience this (hopefully a win) together tonight.

Go Jackets!

GoJackets1

Someday.
Aug 21, 2008
Montana
We have waited almost 20 years for a game like this. I never would have expected the path, time and heartache it would take just to get to today's game. Although I'd like to think that the Lightning decide they'd rather be done and not go home to their fans on Friday, I bet they come out full bore. CBJ have beaten TB in come from behind shocker fashion, in a straight up ass kicking and then in the tight back and forth game Sunday night. Tampa was starting to figure things out in 3rd period. It'd be nice if the CBJ get a couple quick goals and crush TB's hopes, but I'm thinking this is the OT game. 4-3 Jackets in OT and Texier gets the winner.
Haha, I had the exact same thought waking up this morning.

Imagine becoming a CBJ legend, scoring the most important goal in franchise history, as an 18 year old playing your 8th game with the team.

Reactions: RickS and Bobcat110

pled

Sep 7, 2009
I just watched the torts presser. Man he is calm and cool which is just what we need. He is careful to not say how good we have been playing and making the presser as calm and boring as possible. I have always liked torts. The guy is very calculated and it seems he only acts up when he wants the attention to be on him instead of his team.
The whole team is buying in too if you watch the looker room interview the player always say the same as him "we just play our game"

JohnnyJacket13

(formerly PD9)
Sponsor
Jan 14, 2015
Columbus
I went to my first CBJ game when I was 5, in early 2001. That spawned a love of a sport for 20 years, both playing and following the CBJ extensively. When I was a little kid, I knew everything about the team and their prospects, and stats, from reading the media guides. I loved those things as a kid, and it eventually grew into me posting here... Many have had similar experiences to me I know, going through all the ups and downs of the franchise, so kudos to those who have been fans from the start. One of the days we've been waiting for is finally here: Playing a playoff elimination game where we aren't the ones potentially being eliminated. Closing this out at home would be an absolutely unreal experience to attend, and I'm jealous of those who can. It'll be tough, but I'm sure the players want to close this out in front of the CBJ home crowd.

If we win tonight, I might cry, as this is one of the few things I've been waiting to experience for over 75% of my life. I'm happy for all of us, and especially those who have been around since the beginning. Some of you have been posting here ever since I joined, and I'm happy we'll all get to experience this (hopefully a win) together tonight.

Go Jackets!

RT and fav

Reactions: Anisimovs AK

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
GL from caps fan. sweep those ******. most cocky and childish fanbase ever, make them pay for raising the cup before the playoffs even starts

1857 Howitzer

******* Linesman
Aug 27, 2007
Ohio

180 degree difference from Cooper and his thousand yard stare after each game.

Reactions: Bobcat110

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Not sure what happened in period 3 two nights ago but its not how our guys want to play vs Tampa. Lets hope it was a strategical error by Torts.

Reactions: TaketheCannoli

Jovavic

Gaslight Object Project
Oct 13, 2002
New Born Citizen Erased

Go Jackets!

As one of the longest tenured posters here, I echo this. I started so long ago, the kids born in that year will be drafted in 2020. I hope those posters who have passed on are looking down with giant smiles at what could transpire tonight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad