Series Talk: Round 1 Discussion - Lightning at Panthers (4-1 Panthers Win)

What's your confidence level going into round 1?

• Game 4 vs the Canes

Votes: 24 68.6%
  • Game 5 vs Vegas

Votes: 11 31.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Panthers have lost 8 straight game 1s in round one, 1996 was their only ever game 1 win in the 1st round. 0-8 since. 2020 does count as a playoff appearance but even excluding that 0-7 is rough lol.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
I want them to kick the crap out of Tampa. Last man standing mentality. It's our time now.
72116C89-0B8D-4C18-B12A-209506B33A98.jpeg

Reactions: TotalHomer

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Top 6 is elite, but I thought cousins did best on the 2nd line, couldve moved swaggy back to top line and tank to right side and reino to third for a more balanced top 9.

Eitherway we should be good, too bad gadjo couldnt squeeze in for a very physical series
I still think we will use it, I think PoMo has options that through play or injury we can turn to

Two4Fighting

Oct 17, 2007
I saw Duclair in his last game against Toronto, he was pretty good, he was on the play at all times, maybe that was one off.

Reactions: scholl

IdleTraveller

Mar 30, 2024
17:30 for me, good time for me. Hopefully the Cats turn up and take game 1 v the Bolts
Hey me too! I know these early starts are annoying for most here but as a Brit, I was so thrilled that I get to watch both game 1 and game 4 live. Obviously hoping that game 4 is the deciding one but that might be a bit too much to hope for...

BTW, this is my first time really watching the nhl playoffs after falling in love with the panthers and hockey last year. And my interactions with other fans have been really positive and welcoming, so really hyped. Go Cats!! We may be struck by lightning a couple of times, but we have nine lives and will get through it.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
Hey me too! I know these early starts are annoying for most here but as a Brit, I was so thrilled that I get to watch both game 1 and game 4 live. Obviously hoping that game 4 is the deciding one but that might be a bit too much to hope for...

BTW, this is my first time really watching the nhl playoffs after falling in love with the panthers and hockey last year. And my interactions with other fans have been really positive and welcoming, so really hyped. Go Cats!! We may be struck by lightning a couple of times, but we have nine lives and will get through it.

Welcome fellow Brit.

I think there is 4 of us here now.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Hey Folks,

Need your GDT by 9:30 ET to copy to the mains, or will have to use Tampa’s GDT! Thanks!

Reactions: Chaos2k7
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce