WJC: Roster Talk '13 — Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
Honestly man, you said like 2 months ago that Hockey Canada wouldn't let him play, or that he wouldn't want to play. It seems to me like you're just spewing BS for the point of spewing BS.

I don't think I've written anything but I hope RNH plays and I think he should play... I've been going at it with a lot of Oiler fans for months now many of whom see the WJHC as a complete waste of the Nuge's time. ) But you're right, there's no harsher critic of HC than I..

Oct 15, 2008
Oklahoma City Barons ‏@OKC_Barons

Coach Nelson announces C Ryan Nugent-Hopkins will remain in EDM for the week to continue strengthening his shoulder.

Oklahoma City Barons ‏@OKC_Barons

Nelson also adds RNH will decide on the WJHC prior to Dec. 10.

Oct 15, 2008
I don't think I've written anything but I hope RNH plays and I think he should play... I've been going at it with a lot of Oiler fans for months now many of whom see the WJHC as a complete waste of the Nuge's time. ) But you're right, there's no harsher critic of HC than I..

http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1278275

orlly-1.jpg

1Gold Standard

Jun 13, 2012
Over 86% of Oiler fans want Hopkins to play at the WJC.

You said "many" Oiler fans see it as a complete waste time.

Seems a little off.

ok then... I stand corrected, scratch many for some. but I think I said Oiler fans and since that poll included all fans and not just Oiler fans... my interpretation reading the many posts on HF is that a lot were not a lot in favor. How's that?

Last edited:

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005

Actually, to update, fresh off the rumor mill... The 2013 Junior Team will be comprised of players who played mostly in the August Summit Series + a few additions from the Junior ranks. i.e. RNH will not be invited to play. Anybody else hearing that as well?

I think you pulled this clean out of thin air. What's your motive here?

Oct 15, 2008
ok then... I stand corrected, scratch many for some. but I think I said Oiler fans and since that poll included all fans and not just Oiler fans... my interpretation reading the many posts on HF is that a lot were not a lot in favor. How's that?

That thread/poll is taken straight off the Oiler board.

What kind of game are you trying to run here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad