Speculation: Roster Speculation Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
Guys, it's time to fess up. I'm #SuperSecretSabresGuy.

I bumped into Jeremy at a game a few years ago and told him I was a scout with the team. He asked me what I thought Tim Murray would do. I said trade for Bogosian and Kane, just off the top of my head because I knew they were on the TSN Trade Tracker. Then it happened. Now he thinks I'm an insider. Ha!

The guy keeps bugging me! Never leaves me alone, and is constantly asking me for a new scoop. The only time I can get him to stop e-mailing me is if I give him a shred of info. I print out TSNs trade tracker, and whoever my son points to, I tell him.

Sorry fellas, but I couldn't live the lie any longer.

:sarcasm:

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011

I bumped into Jeremy at a game a few years ago and told him I was a scout with the team. He asked me what I thought Tim Murray would do. I said trade for Bogosian and Kane, just off the top of my head because I knew they were on the TSN Trade Tracker. Then it happened. Now he thinks I'm an insider. Ha!

The guy keeps bugging me! Never leaves me alone, and is constantly asking me for a new scoop. The only time I can get him to stop e-mailing me is if I give him a shred of info. I print out TSNs trade tracker, and whoever my son points to, I tell him.

So Yahtze just had a long and detailed discussion on the Columbus Blue Jacket board about Wennberg based on you just randomly posting Wennberg’s name as Super Secret Sabre Guy lol. Well at least I know more about Wennberg now lol

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

I think we all want to know, does he contact you for suggestions for the WGR drafts?

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
I feel shame.....
Lol. I was expecting someone to post a Wennberg to Buffalo trade on the main board....you should have kept your identity a secret longer. Well you somewhat went national ...you made it to the Columbus board....they are probably thinking ...we might have taker for Wennberg.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
Re: Skinner

If he's not signed by the trade deadline, he can only get 7 years max, correct?

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Lol. I was expecting someone to post a Wennberg to Buffalo trade on the main board....you should have kept your identity a secret longer. Well you somewhat went national ...you made it to the Columbus board....they are probably thinking ...we might have taker for Wennberg.

You didn’t see the :sarcasm: in his post? He’s messing around.

Reactions: Sabreality

MagnumForce2

Dec 16, 2011
For me, it depends on what we give up. If we move Scandella or Sobotka, I’m all for it. If we are giving up useful prospects, get lost.
They said on their board he is an incredibly soft player which throws up red flags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad