Roster Speculation, 2018 offseason Part 5/ Post-free agency edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
To say McNabb would have only done this or would have only been that if he stayed here is just false. He's a legit high end #3 dman after this past year. He would easily be in our top 4. I hated the deal from the very moment it happened and was very high on McNabb. He is literally what this blue line is missing.. a responsible player with some snarl and tenacity. But if he was still here we likely miss out on Dahlin.

I just want the season to start. This team easily is adding 20 points to their total. If they play to their ability then they have the chance to attain 90-95 points. They arent a cup contender but they can easily be a wild card team. Teams like Jersey, Philly and Florida are not heads and shoulders better. Buffalo is right there with them.

And the Berglund hate is laughable. He has scored 17+ goals every single season of his career. Hes a quality 2nd/3rd line vet forward and will replace 90% of RoRs goal scoring, and actually upgrade at ES goal scoring.

I will be surprised if his goal production doesn't take a hit with the move to Buffalo.

Jame

Sep 4, 2002
Florida
To say McNabb would have only done this or would have only been that if he stayed here is just false. He's a legit high end #3 dman after this past year. He would easily be in our top 4. I hated the deal from the very moment it happened and was very high on McNabb. He is literally what this blue line is missing.. a responsible player with some snarl and tenacity. But if he was still here we likely miss out on Dahlin.

A legit high end #3 dman?
:biglaugh:

And the Berglund hate is laughable. He has scored 17+ goals every single season of his career.

Except for 3 of the last 5 years...

Why do you keep parading this false talking point around? You're perfectly capable of spinning terrible narratives without outright lying.

Here's a fun one you can try out.... Berglund has had more than 15 assists in a season... ONCE in the last 6 years

There is no statistical difference between Patrick Berglund's career to date, and Drew Stafford's over the same periods of his career....

Hes a quality 2nd/3rd line vet forward and will replace 90% of RoRs goal scoring, and actually upgrade at ES goal scoring.

This one will be fun to revisit in 8 months

Reactions: ZZamboni

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
^^ perpetual Stokesian optimism is truly a unique characteristic. Like in Garrison Keillor’s Lake Wobegon where all the women are strong, all the men good looking and all the children above average.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad