Recalled/Assigned: Roster moves thread 2020-21: 4/26 Chekhovich recalled

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
I think another team should take a shot at Suomela or Meloche, but I guess every team has players like that!

It appears to be the case that the Sharks are afraid of waiving Gambrell. Considering the decent talent currently available on waivers, I can't see anyone picking him up. Colorado had an interest in him two? years ago but I bet that's faded.

Reactions: Sandisfan

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
So let's say that Wiesblatt and Robins end up doing really well in the AHL to the point that they're realistic call ups to the NHL. Are they under the same rules as ever where it's 9 NHL games to burn a year of eligibility?

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
So let's say that Wiesblatt and Robins end up doing really well in the AHL to the point that they're realistic call ups to the NHL. Are they under the same rules as ever where it's 9 NHL games to burn a year of eligibility?
I’m entirely speculating but I’d imagine the 6 games is including AHL games.

landy92mack29

May 5, 2014
saskatchewan
Those moves are just for cap reasons. Meloche is going to be recalled today and take warm ups but not expected to play today. Plan is to rotate the 3 young dmen.

As for Wiesblatt+Robins they can play as much as possible in the AHL and it won't effect their elcs. Once the WHL starts back up though it's NHL or WHL for them, no AHL/Taxi squad. They can play 6 NHL games(not 9 this year because shortened season) and their elcs will slide.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->