Recalled/Assigned: Roster moves thread 2020-21: 4/26 Chekhovich recalled

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
He didn’t clear last season.....

No other teams reporters go so and so is on waivers, there is absolutely no way they are being picked up.

He has no filter and thinks he is the greatest thing to hit the sport of hockey. When in reality he is barely even mediocre at anything journalistic.

Edited after being corrected.

Last edited:

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
He probably clears but it makes no difference. They won't carry any cap hit when he's reassigned to the taxi squad if he clears.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
No other teams reporters go so and so is on waivers, there is absolutely no way they are being picked up.

But i am not surprised, this is the same fool that read the forums and the hatred towards melker karlsson here and then went and asked him how he feels about it. He has no filter and thinks he is the greatest thing to hit the sport of hockey. When in reality he is barely even mediocre at anything journalistic.

Not defending Kurz or disagreeing with the sentiment towards him whatsoever but it was Paul Gackle who told Melker how fans felt about him.

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
I know it's OT but is Gackle still on LTIR?
Well more like forced medical retirement. Last I saw on twitter, his feud with the Mercury News to get disability is still ongoing. I don't really get what's going on tbh. I feel for his mental health but all the other stuff he does is pretty grating.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Why is it not Sorenson. Noesens not amazing but hes 10x more stable and physical than Sorenson

I wouldn't be surprised if they waived Sorensen soon enough. I think the difference is that it doesn't matter to the Sharks if Noesen clears or not because his cap hit is zero once the process is complete. They still have to eat some cap dollars to send Sorensen to the taxi squad but I'm pretty sure they will get to that point sooner or later. It's just better cap management to waive him and save what you can on someone there's no reason to play anymore.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
Some companies are just so ruthless and heartless.

Yeah, he also has awful PTSD and probably either bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. He was posting a ton of paranoid stuff about being followed and whatnot...probably having delusions and hallucinations. The poor guy is clearly suffering a psychotic break and needs help. :(

Reactions: Sandisfan

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Why recall Noesen after you just sent him to the cuda.

Also, why does BB like to put a larger slower 4th line on the ice against a really fast skilled AVs team

Reactions: Sandisfan

Painful Quandary

Mar 22, 2015
California
Why recall Noesen after you just sent him to the cuda.

The organization wanted to give him the chance to play some games with the Cuda to keep the rust off but ultimately want him to be available on the taxi squad in case of injuries or as an option against more physical teams.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Why hasn't True gotten a game yet? Either he had a really bad camp or the organization knows something that we don't. Easily, he was the most impressive of the new forwards last season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->