Recalled/Assigned: Roster moves thread 2020-21: 4/26 Chekhovich recalled

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
Getting some AHL practice and reducing cap hit simultaneously? I'll bet several players (Handemark, Leonard) are back when the Sharks play next.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Getting some AHL practice and reducing cap hit simultaneously? I'll bet several players (Handemark, Leonard) are back when the Sharks play next.
I'm sure they get a couple days off but the Sharks should be back at practice by Tuesday at the latest I would assume? Clearly they need more practice especially if they're going this long without a game.

Reactions: Sandisfan

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
I like all the lines except Marleau being with Hertl. Love the guy and think he’s been fine in his 4th line role but it’s a bad idea to put him with Hertl.
I don't mind it, on the condition that his job is just to play the F1 and get the puck to one of the other two. He can still skate, and he protects the puck well. As long as he doesn't get any ideas about being an offensive threat, he'll be fine.

Reactions: themelkman

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
I don't mind it, on the condition that his job is just to play the F1 and get the puck to one of the other two. He can still skate, and he protects the puck well. As long as he doesn't get any ideas about being an offensive threat, he'll be fine.
Marleau should not be the break out or puck carry man at all. Let Hertl get it in and then see if Marleau can take a feed

NWSharkie

Nov 4, 2018
PNW
Marleau should not be the break out or puck carry man at all. Let Hertl get it in and then see if Marleau can take a feed
See, I feel almost exactly the opposite way. Let Marleau break it out with speed, chip and chase, and then retrieve the puck for someone whose hands didn't age out of the league five years ago. Between the bluelines or below the circles? Go ham, old man!

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

themelkman

Always Delivers
Apr 26, 2015
Calgary, Alberta
See, I feel almost exactly the opposite way. Let Marleau break it out with speed, chip and chase, and then retrieve the puck for someone whose hands didn't age out of the league five years ago. Between the bluelines or below the circles? Go ham, old man!
I want to agree but everytime Marleau got it into the zone he would fumble and lose it to whatever D man was there

Reactions: Doctor Soraluce

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
If we're being fair Patty has been skating hard. Might be good for a jump start for a game. I don't seem him being effective for more than that though.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
If we're being fair Patty has been skating hard. Might be good for a jump start for a game. I don't seem him being effective for more than that though.

He's either going to get a hat trick or he's going to put up zero points with a -3.

Either way, there's going to be a "3" somewhere on his stat line.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->