Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXVI: The End (The Apocalypse Is Now)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheech70

Oct 26, 2013
NNJ
327213.jpg

Last Activity:
1 minute ago
Reway10 is not following you
Reway10

Registered User, Male, from Slovakia
Reway10 was last seen:

Viewing forum list, 1 minute ago

• li" data-history="on" style="margin: -23px 0px 0px; padding: 0px 20px; font-size: 11px; border-bottom: 1px solid rgb(224, 228, 232); overflow-wrap: normal; min-height: 23px; display: table; width: 935.2px; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: initial; background-position: initial; background-size: initial; background-repeat: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; height: auto; position: relative;">
  • Profile Posts
  • Recent Activity
  • Postings
  • Information
Early detective work...this guy ...new account...may support what our trusted sources said Kreids to Stars

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
I saved this from the deadline thread...

Blueshirts' Big Acquisition: Chris Kreider

by the way everyone should read this article.

Kreider adds just as much off the ice as he does on. For the kids he’s a huge role model on how to work. How to be a pro. Take care of yourself. The teams like Edmonton all those years or buffalo all those draft picks. They don’t have leaders to teach those kids how to be pros and winners. Toronto frankly.

guys like Kreider on a young team are so valuable. They’re the ones teaching these kids how to get to the next level. Not just the coaches. I read everyday how one of these kids is at kreiders house. Working out with Krieder he’s speaking multiple languages to make guys comfortable. There’s a ton of value in that regardless of on ice performance.
This.

x1000

When I read posts about how veteran leadership doesn’t have great value, I want to throw up in my mouth. Players run the locker room. Even in the low minors, I saw teams flounder without leadership and other teams thrive with good leadership. When I got my first job in the minor leagues, Ron Ingram (former Rangers defenseman) showed me how he set up the leadership structure on a team even before he set up his lines and matchups.

Good leaders are priceless.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Shout to @True Blue & @jas & the rest for being right on about Kreider. Wanted him out but not going to bitch and moan for years about it. Let's hope the wheels stay on and he continues to be this version of Kreider for 75% of that contract. They should slap the C on him after this, yeah ?

Reactions: egelband and jas

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I'd give up Miller++ in a package for Cirelli. I think he can be as good as Point. ( His skill level may not be as high as Points) He's already amazing defensively, perennial Selke candidate.

We have the ELCs/prospects to get it done.

Zibs
Chytil
Cirelli

iu

Reactions: Leetch3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad