Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXV: Calm Before the Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Grabner:

Fitness freak and one of the fastest players in the league lost his motor at 32? :wally:
Could be interpreted as his motivation or desire to give his best effort there. What is role there? What line was he playing on? Need some more context

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Blows my mind why anyone would even entertain trading for Grabner. The second he was traded from us he has done absolutely nothing and has looked terrible for 2 years, esp after the eye injury. He is not the same player he was for us.

What if he costs Brendan Smith and a 4th?

Reactions: egelband

Fireonk

Jan 10, 2006
I could see Arizona being interested in paying nicely to swap Fast with Grabner. Get a big upgrade and get out of Grabner's contract for next year. They really need some cap flexibility.

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
Blows my mind why anyone would even entertain trading for Grabner. The second he was traded from us he has done absolutely nothing and has looked terrible for 2 years, esp after the eye injury. He is not the same player he was for us.
While I agree, to be fair couldn’t you have said the same thing about Grabner before he came to the Rangers?

Salvage21

Jan 11, 2009
The Poconos, PA

interesting. I hadn’t heard about an eye injury. In the same vein as Marc Staal?

the way it appears is that gorton has to be conscious of every dollar. One million saved. Personally, I’d rather not buy out any more players. How much would grabners cap be in the minors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad