Speculation: Roster Building Thread XXXIV: Walk the line into the ring of fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
It'd be a devastating mistake to break this team up.

Fast though... I like you.. but I'm done with you playing in the top6

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
If they win tomorrow against San Jose no way this team is trading Strome/Fast or even Georgiev. I'm not saying that's the right thing I'm just saying JG is not gonna throw this playoff push away.
Kreider probably 50/50
Then he’s a damn fool. We are getting swept vs Boston.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
If they “added” to this team *after extending Kreider....man this board would just blow up lol. For the record, not advocating those moves of adding.

Reactions: jas and bl02

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
The team is bound to be broken up in the offseason...we can't afford to pay both Kreider and DeAngelo
Yes we can.

HL retires or we move Skjei. Find a taker for Smith or Staal the way Boston moved Backes. ADA is still Restricted.

Next year is the bottleneck, it can be worked around.

Reactions: belford22

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
I love how determined you are to be right and how you have it all figured out already. Maybe they grab WC1...and then theyre playing a Metro team...are they still getting swept? Dont worry I know your answer
Then why did you respond? You feel better now?

Reactions: leetch99

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
I love how determined you are to be right and how you have it all figured out already. Maybe they grab WC1...and then theyre playing a Metro team...are they still getting swept? Dont worry I know your answer
Yup. Its hilarious at this point lol

Synergy27

F-A-C-G-C-E
Apr 27, 2004
Washington, D.C.
That would be breaking up the team...I'm saying as it stands right now, you can't retain both Kreider and DeAngelo without breaking up the team.
Yeah, that’s not breaking up the team. Breaking up the team involves moving key pieces. The key pieces can be kept in this situation with some smart maneuvering.

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
I love this team right now. I could understand if the contract demands are crazy but if reasonable I don’t know how you can get rid of key pieces when they are in a playoff push. The confidence this team has is so good right now. The vibe is great.

Gospel of Prospal

America's Team
May 29, 2010
New York City
I have to think if Kreider and the Rangers are still talking, they must be in sight of each other. This kind of surge is probably causing both sides to give a little ground.

I think it also helps Kreider's perceived value. Gorton doesn't "HAVE" to trade him, as we are preparing for a playoff run. If a team really wants Kreider, they need to pony up.

JT Kreider

FIRE GORDIE CLARK
Dec 24, 2010
NYC
Would anyone be happy with Lauzon and Frederick for Kreider?

No interest in Lauzon, and Studnicka and Beecher are the priority over TF.

If we are trading Kreider we better be getting an NHL ready cant miss prospect. Looking back at all the returns past deadline rentals have gotten is just not cutting it for me.

Call me crazy but I want Cody Glass. Think big!!

Reactions: egelband
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad