Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XXXVII

Trading Kreider plus small add for 7th-9th overall

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
If he is 7 years old he'd be 14 by the time Panarin's contract ended.

In a way, much of the Rangers build will also be going through a transition from draft to playing in the NHL version of puberty that entire time too.

Such a great intro of this post and such a disappointing let down of a punch line... : (

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
These are not the only things that could happen next year. What will happen is that Buchnevich, Chytil, Andersson, Howden, Lemieux (ADA & Pionk too) as a group will be better next season.

I made a post to that effect a little later on, though I forgot Lemieux.

I also pointed out that Strome is at the age that Brassard figured out how to take the next step in terms of impacting the game around him. You never know.

It’s going to be a fascinating year.

Reactions: kovazub94 and RGY

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Especially so for the team we’ll end up trading him to so we can stay under cap with 30+ year old Panarin’s unmovable next contract
Cap has been increasing. $26 million coming off the books in 2 years.

We cant keep all of these forward prospects regardless. Some will be moved to fill a hole in the lineup. May not be Kravtsov but could be someone else.

Reactions: eco's bones

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I made a post to that effect a little later on, though I forgot Lemieux.

I also pointed out that Strome is at the age that Brassard figured out how to take the next step in terms of impacting the game around him. You never know.

It’s going to be a fascinating year.

Yeah, I saw it after I made my post.

Agree on Strome too, just don't want to get into unnecessary arguments about how much room for development he has left. Otherwise, I'm very bullish on him in my mind, but not here.

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
Grow up and stop being a pathetic fan that basically asking for a bet that would involve him “winning” if his team loses.

Pathetic.

Pathetic is not putting your money where your mouth is. Pretty much just proves that you're not confident.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Pathetic is not putting your money where your mouth is. Pretty much just proves that you're not confident.
I am confident in my team. But you are turning this into a very childish clown show. This foolishness is not a good look on you. I can assure you of that. Give it a rest and act like an adult.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Cap has been increasing. $26 million coming off the books in 2 years.

We cant keep all of these forward prospects regardless. Some will be moved to fill a hole in the lineup. May not be Kravtsov but could be someone else.

.....and Kravtsov will be on ELC for 3 years. Right now that's $925K. What's the problem?

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
.....and Kravtsov will be on ELC for 3 years. Right now that's $925K. What's the problem?
Its a problem because some here want to be bad next year and signing Panarin ruins their dream of that happening.

But even if they dont sign Panarin, Gorton is not going to sit on his hands. Had we not gotten the 2nd overall pick then maybe this is a different conversation. Maybe. He is going to make the team competitive in some fashion.

Reactions: eco's bones

TheBloodyNine

Pure Bred Soviet Savage
Oct 8, 2016
Queens
I am confident in my team. But you are turning this into a very childish clown show. This foolishness is not a good look on you. I can assure you of that. Give it a rest and act like an adult.

If you were confident you'd take the bet no questions asked. Like I said buddy, hit the ignore button because I'm just gonna keep upsetting you.

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
If you were confident you'd take the bet no questions asked. Like I said buddy, hit the ignore button because I'm just gonna keep upsetting you.
Dude grow up. Grow up man. If you are even a man.

I wont hit the ignore button. That has only ever been put to use for one poster. Youre coming at me but you have multiple posters coming at you. Its quite amusing.

You are entitled to your opinion and no one is going to talk down to you like you have tried so very hard to do with anyone that is for signing Panarin.

Fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad