Speculation: Roster Building Thread: Part XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffy

Brooklyn-Belarussian
Feb 1, 2016
Brooklyn, NY
Got the opportunity to go to tonight's event at the Hulu theater. A few takeaways, Zibanejad is awesome and honestly shouldn't be overlooked for captain. Quite a few of the guys seem to gravitate towards him, and he and Lias TOTALLY have a brotherly love thing going on. Next, Freddy Claesson is an absolute legend and I will miss him when he is gone, fantastic character. Very cool to see the guys off the ice getting all personal and stuff. It's easy to forget that they're just like us, but really theyre such a cool group of guys.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
I'd take a long look at Jakob Lilja in Sweden. He's having a big time break-out year and is only 25. 6 foot guy so not a 5'7" tiny dude. @Ola , care to chime in? I know he's looked at as sort of a "jack of all trades, master of none" guy, but his production this year is pretty great.

Reactions: bernmeister

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
I'd take a long look at Jakob Lilja in Sweden. He's having a big time break-out year and is only 25. 6 foot guy so not a 5'7" tiny dude. @Ola , care to chime in? I know he's looked at as sort of a "jack of all trades, master of none" guy, but his production this year is pretty great.

I like Lilja, good energy player. Much more versatile than Lindgren and co.

If I was putting together a competitive team for the NHL and had like a budget of 20m USD -- Jack Connoly wold be on my team. High quality player. To bad he is a year or three too old. He like 'was' down right soft for a while, but he has adjusted much more.

Jack Connolly at eliteprospects.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad