Speculation: Roster Building Thread Part XV: Trading up or down? - Mod Warning post #450

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Dfnj-QrU0AASJHJ.jpg:large
lol eklund

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
I can't imagine that Ottawa wanted to move him because they thought they couldn't afford him. They're cheap and stupid, but not that cheap and stupid.

The Hoffman stuff has to be at the root of all of this.

Regardless of whether he gets traded or not, I can't imagine the Rangers putting together a package good enough to land him. I mean they can, but it would go against their best interests.

GregSirico

KakkoSZN
Jan 3, 2012
Atlanta
twitter.com
I can't imagine that Ottawa wanted to move him because they thought they couldn't afford him. They're cheap and stupid, but not that cheap and stupid.

Regardless of whether he gets traded or not, I can't imagine the Rangers putting together a package good enough to land him. I mean they can, but it would go against their best interests.
I lowkey wish he'd force their hand to be traded here.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014

If they did that would certainly mean giving up Chytil and their first plus plus. I would be done hoping for another "rebuild" cause it would never happen and it would just be fools gold. They better not trade for any big name player that would require losing our best prospects and first rounders. Keep the 2017 picks and beyond (including Shesty) ...stick with the plan!!!

Reactions: Rongomania
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad